Game Day Round 20 - Ess v WCE - 11/8 @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

That was super-impressive. I like Cripps, he has a lot of tools. Probably not quite delivering yet but shows glimpses every week, and you can see why the MC keeps picking him.

I didn't know he had that kind of speed though.

Not sure he was running against much to be honest. Heppell looked like he was doing his best Adam Selwood impression

Cripps would be one of our quickest over a short distance and has good agility. Lacks confidence in his kicking (rightfully so) but hopefully he can correct that over time. He's also a good tackler for his size.

Needs a kicking coach over the preseason, and hopefully his decision making will improve alongside it. Has a bit to work with but might not be best 22 in an ideal set up

By the look of some of these posts I'm glad I didn't have to sit through the commentating today. Also having the roof open was awesome although I got a tad sunburnt.

Was mildly disturbing. They rarely acknowledged West Coast as the better team and the number of times Eddie mentioned his "mates" at Essendon who said the club's in a bad place or whatever tripe he was saying was poor

Was mildly disturbing. They rarely acknowledged West Coast as the better team and the number of times Eddie mentioned his "mates" at Essendon who said the club's in a bad place or whatever tripe he was saying was poor

I swear I head him say "we" when discussing Essendon.

Was he the one who kept announcing that the bombers had scored when they had actually missed their shots? What a loser.

Cripps would be one of our quickest over a short distance and has good agility. Lacks confidence in his kicking (rightfully so) but hopefully he can correct that over time. He's also a good tackler for his size.

Needs a kicking coach over the preseason, and hopefully his decision making will improve alongside it. Has a bit to work with but might not be best 22 in an ideal set up

Didn't he kick that awesome goal from the boundary, or was that someone else? Anyway, you can see me in the replay when it goes through, am the only one celebrating haha. I found that exciting.

This made me throw-up a little :eek:

3qcs2f.jpg

Didn't he kick that awesome goal from the boundary, or was that someone else? Anyway, you can see me in the replay when it goes through, am the only one celebrating haha. I found that exciting.
He did nail it, which was great, but it was a pretty low-percentage kick. Just like Mackenzie's sweet ping from 50 last week, it's not a reflection of his general footskill execution.

Can anyone please point me to whereabouts in the first half Masten made that sweet tackle on the wing? I missed most of the first half! Thanks legends :rainbow::footy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone please point me to whereabouts in the first half Masten made that sweet tackle on the wing? I missed most of the first half! Thanks legends :rainbow::footy:
I think it was in the third quarter, easily best tackle of the year so far, I don't know who it was he talked but he gathered him at full pace and actually hit him flush and slammed him backwards, absolutely awesome tackle, Jeeze Masten has impressed me this year, he is getting to that elite level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 20 - Ess v WCE - 11/8 @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Back