Preview Round 20 - Essendon VS St Kilda - Marvel - Saturday 27/7/24 - 4:35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just got a 11 month old kelpie cross rescue dog and his name is Sammy. We were thinking of changing his name to Dyson because he eats absolutely anything off the ground. There were some Corellas in the backyard and one left a poo the size of a fried egg, and Sammy ran up to it and slurped it down like an oyster.

Not sure how that relates to the game, but considering I had to watch it happen I figured I'd share it. ;)

Go Bombers! :)
I guess because there's a good chance it won't be the most dicusting thing you see this week..

I guess because there's a good chance it won't be the most dicusting thing you see this week..

Well it made Sammy pretty happy so I suppose there's always a silver lining. ;)

If we can make it through the weekend without us losing like we did last week... and without the dog finding anything worse to munch on then I'll consider take that as a win.

Was late to this… just read 50 posts about his kicking…

To be fair, he’s in genuinely good company with that list. Would love Serong, Anderson, Walsh, Dawson, Rowell and Caldwell at EFC every day of the week.

Does it come down to how / where he’s getting his inside 50 kick from? Extracting it from a stoppage is a harder kick that a hand ball receive in space or a mark.

The 10 worst kicks inside 50​

1. Matt Kennedy (Carlton)
2. Caleb Serong (Fremantle)
3. Noah Anderson (Gold Coast)
4. Jack Crisp (Collingwood)
5. Sam Walsh (Carlton)
6. Jordan Dawson (Adelaide)
7. Matt Rowell (Gold Coast)
8. Jack Viney (Melbourne)
9. Jye Caldwell (Essendon)
10. Darcy Wilmot (Brisbane)

That ship has sailed man. See post #227.

I'd love any of those players at EFC as well.

I can say that I am not a fan of some of the selections but I do not blame the coach for not running up the white flag and picking a side they think can get a result . Does not matter what us mugs in the peanut gallery think . We have maybe 50% of the information to form an opinion.
You think information overload is hindering our selection panel?

Even though I don't rate the inclusions I would be more confident if everyone was played in their traditional position.

Re: Heppell, despite his flaws he puts his body on the line and knows when to fill the hole in a zone. Could have used some leadership in the backline the last 10 mins of the 4th too.

Even though I don't rate the inclusions I would be more confident if everyone was played in their traditional position.

Re: Heppell, despite his flaws he puts his body on the line and knows when to fill the hole in a zone. Could have used some leadership in the backline the last 10 mins of the 4th
Find it hard to see how anyone is inspired by the way he is playing the game right now. His playing one of the most unaccountable positions in football and is still often found out.

CHANGES SINCE LAST TIME:

ESSENDON OUTS: Kelly, Goldstein, Hobbs, Hind
ESSENDON INS: Caddy, Wright, Ridley, Shiel

ST KILDA OUTS: Cordy, Ross, Phillipou, Windhager, Hastie
ST KILDA INS: Webster, Clark, Garcia, Howard, Wood

CHANGES SINCE LAST TIME:

ESSENDON OUTS: Kelly, Goldstein, Hobbs, Hind
ESSENDON INS: Caddy, Wright, Ridley, Shiel

ST KILDA OUTS: Cordy, Ross, Phillipou, Windhager, Hastie
ST KILDA INS: Webster, Clark, Garcia, Howard, Wood
Better, but would've also liked to see Heppell and Menzie added to the OUTS and the twins IN to shake up the forward line.

We’ll win today.

Not in doubt.

If there’s anything I know from our building team, it’s inconsistency. That plays out as a win today - we’re too inconsistent to lose 3 in a row. Provides a small glimmer of hope of still playing finals, stringing us along so our hearts can be ripped from our chests and shown to us in round 24.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never realised. Even in good weather?
Yep, it was either our coach or his hippie twin that made it happen after whinging too much

I can’t remember which

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back