Round 20 The Sydney Swans vs The Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Ohhhh, I get you. That's pretty cool. So if I buy two do I get four? Or is it only for one.

This should help

THIS TICKET OFFER IS BY INVITATION ONLY
As we farewell Michael O'Loughlin, the Sydney Swans would like to offer you a complimentary ticket to attend our final home game of the season.
To accept this offer you will need to register with the Username, Password and PIN that has been assigned to you. This would have been recieved by you to your email or postal address.
You are limited to 1 ticket per unique log in.
Go Swans!

Preview on AFL site says 'WHO WILL WIN AND WHY : Geelong are second, the Swans are 10th. There's a reason for that at this stage of the season'. That didn't stop WCE 12th beating WB (then 3rd) last week :)

i threw up on my way to work when i was graced...actually abused with a horrid digusting massive picture of Ugly fugly Ginger Ninja Cameron Ling in the paper...i hope Hannebery Smashes him

Yes he has an uncanny resemblance to a Baboon"s ar$e the poor chap. It's why he is such an effective run with player as his opponent treats him like Medussa to their detriment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

still a 70-30 Cats way IMO

Probably not far off. Given that Geelong have looked mortal over the past month, it's nice to be in with a realistic chance against the once invincible Cats. Hopefully we can get a decent crowd out there (pushing 40k?) and see an intense, hard fought win.

call me silly but i reckon the swans are a strong chance in this game

there is no improvement left in geelong, and the swans have been playing some excellent football since the carlton game

Cloke and Didak to be rubbed after today's game? Would be rather nice. Then we really would be the Bradbury's! ;)

Haha yeah definately, get Davis back on Johnson, let Johnson kick one then just sit Davis in the forward pocket. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 20 The Sydney Swans vs The Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back