Round 20 The Sydney Swans vs The Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Please... Win... Sydney...

I don't give a shit about the result. I'm bloody proud to be a Swans supporter. Shortest rebuild in history.

I know what your saying but right now i feel like shit. At the start of that quater we were just a tad less intense and it hurt. 2 goasls unmarked in the goal square.

Im proud of our kids but right now im shatterd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently if you get tackled now you just throw the ball out and continue playing. That is absolute rubbish. Maybe the Canadian rugby team can recruit a few geelong players.

Apparently if you get tackled now you just throw the ball out and continue playing. That is absolute rubbish. Maybe the Canadian rugby team can recruit a few geelong players.

Yeah, it's amazing how often the ball "spills free" when a Geelong player is tackled and a team mate is standing in front of them. I think the umps need to start cracking down on what is dropping the ball and what is a legitimate resulting spill from a tackle.

We really missed McVeigh then. Feel that he could've moved onto Ablett when it became clear Jack wasn't matching him, and played a bit of an offensive tagging role.

Still, bloody good work again (only heard a radio call), and, from the sounds of it, plenty contributed by our younger players. Also, Goodes.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to pop in and say badluck on the loss, but it was a great win. Game honestly could have gone either way and we were lucky the siren went when it did in the end.

Best of luck for the rest of the season!

Once again, we just fall short against a top 4 side. Its a bit sad, but we would be playing finals footy for sure if we played as good as that against the lesser opponents we lost to (Hawthorn, Essendon and Carlton and Fremantle). Its also disappointing, because this has shown we can give any team a run for their money when we are on song. Except Collingwood.:eek:

But of course, I hope that last sentence comes back to bite me on the bottom next week.

Bad luck Swans. Your team is just all heart and you pushed us all the way. I love the way your lads play. Good luck for the rest of the season and even if you don't make the finals this year there is certainly some promising signs for next year.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to pop in and say badluck on the loss, but it was a great win. Game honestly could have gone either way and we were lucky the siren went when it did in the end.

Best of luck for the rest of the season!

Thanks mate, good luck to Geelong too!
I hope they can knock off the Saints come the last Saturday in september.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 20 The Sydney Swans vs The Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back