Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT: JPK

the contenders for his replacement are currently Beams and Cockchin.
Beams the better player but injury history and the Lions having zero incentive to play their best 22 scares me.
Cockchin more likely to play all remaining games with the Tiges in top 4 contention but is also a pea heart of highest order and could well go missing when it matters most...he also doesnt have the scoring ability of Beams.

the question is do a take a safe Cotchin 70 over the possibility of a Beams donut?

im open to other suggestion if anyone has them. i should have $529k to play with if my maths is correct (it probably isnt)

OUT: Pendles
IN: Beams

Don't even care anymore.

R-3512307-1333382690.jpeg.jpg

Beams the better player but injury history and the Lions having zero incentive to play their best 22 scares me.
Cockchin more likely to play all remaining games with the Tiges in top 4 contention but is also a pea heart of highest order and could well go missing when it matters most...he also doesnt have the scoring ability of Beams.

the question is do a take a safe Cotchin 70 over the possibility of a Beams donut?

im open to other suggestion if anyone has them. i should have $529k to play with if my maths is correct (it probably isnt)

Go Beams mate.

If JPK is out I may hold or trade him out for Beams.

Nothing to loose now....

ok, so i've got $520,700 to spend
have ruled out Cotchin, Beams also unlikely and Sexy Robbie more risk than reward.

Taylor Adams and Bont now the new front runners.

Adams easily I reckon.

He is my captain choice next week against Norf if Danger fails again.

Early doors, but only in a sudden death final so may as well burn 'em!

ZJones -> a kid/spud for loophole purposes - Darragh Joyce?
Parsons -> JJK (Nank to bench, $14k short of Ryder)

1 trade + $100k left

I am worried about so called premo mids.
Danger, Selwood, JPK etc have not played up to standard.
Only got a few trades left but the mids who are doing best I already have.
Keen to see what eventuates and can't believe Withers is out scoring so called premo's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy > Gawn
JPK > Dusty

Leaves me with 80k & 3 trades.
Qualifying final, so big game to win.

Tempted to wildcard the JPK move to Sloane who is capable of big scores, not sure how heavy the tags will be in last 4 weeks...

Darcy > Gawn
JPK > Dusty

Leaves me with 80k & 3 trades.
Qualifying final, so big game to win.

Tempted to wildcard the JPK move to Sloane who is capable of big scores, not sure how heavy the tags will be in last 4 weeks...

Port, Bombers and Swans don't have a Levi Greenwood so I'm hoping he repays me these next 3 weeks after bringing him in this week and captaining him. :(

A bit of help please.

I just went though my final's opponents team round by round to see if he had any trades left. By my calculations he's made 28 since Round 3 when the comp began. However, he made 2 trades during Week 2 to his original Round 1 team. Would those trades have been counted in his 30 trades ?

Neale is 530,400. Pass the hat around. I am sure there will be some who have no trades and a few leftover $. :D

ok, so i've got $520,700 to spend
have ruled out Cotchin, Beams also unlikely and Sexy Robbie more risk than reward.

Taylor Adams and Bont now the new front runners.
Well if i knew you didnt have them then it would have been easy. Adams has been more consistant but bont has to get the dogs in the finals. both gone through a quiet spell so should be good to go either. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back