Round 20 v Collingwood: teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by macca23
Carey moved freely. He'll kill Cloke if Daddy's little boy stands him. If that happens expect the mulleted moustachioed rockape of a father to come on the footy show gibbering in pidgin English of the unfair treatment of rockape junior.
hahaha
funniest thing i've heard all day!! :D

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
Macca, of those who trained with the flu, who looks in doubt?

I think everyone who trained will play Kane. Stiffy had a few breathing problems when they did sprints and Goody didn't look 100%.

The big guns like the two ruckmen, Carey, McLeod, Roo and Burton all looked super fit.

Begley's selection is surprising. While he was there, he had tracky pants on and had a few 15 metre kicks with a trainer and jogged a couple of laps before going in. He certainly wasn't well.
I couldn't get to the training since I had a test at 10 this morning but from the vision of Crows players at the training today Belgey looked like he belong in a bed not on the training track. He looked as sick as a dog.

And no Marksgirl, Blues_Girl etc, he didn't belong in bed for strenuous activity. :p ;) :) :D

I think everyone who trained will play Kane. Stiffy had a few breathing problems when they did sprints and Goody didn't look 100%.

The big guns like the two ruckmen, Carey, McLeod, Roo and Burton all looked super fit.
Thanks Macca. The fit guys should then play in the guts, with the like of Goody sticking to the flanks (preferably spreading his germs through the whole Pies forward line).

Thanks Macca. The fit guys should then play in the guts, with the like of Goody sticking to the flanks (preferably spreading his germs through the whole Pies forward line).

I agree with this Kane. Macca must come back into the midfield as he moved superbly - a combination between a Jaguar and a Rolls Royce. Roo, Shirley, Bickley and Bode are all 100% as are Doughty and Schuback.

Goodwin should play either at HB or HF flank as you suggest. Johncock will play on a HF flank and should be okay there in bursts.

Must mention Roo's screwy at the end of training. Did a torp from the centre of the ground that sailed through the goals halfway up at the cathedral end. Would have loved to see it measured for distance!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Lockyer24
Carey will get Clement I think.
Don't you mean Clement would get Carey! Malthouse claimed during the week that Cloke would get the job. Does he have a habit of lying. If Cloke's not the man, the surely Wakelin is a better bet.

Originally posted by DaveW
COLLINGWOOD v ADELAIDE
Friday, 7:40pm AEST, Telstra Dome

COLLINGWOOD
B: Johnson, Wakelin, Lonie
HB: Cole, Cloke, Lokan
C: Licuria, Buckley, Shaw
HF: Didak, Rocca, Swan
F: Williams, Tarrant, Holland
FOLL: Fraser, Burns, Woewodin
I/C: Clement, McKee, O’Bree, Scotland.
EMG: Davis, McGough, Walker
IN: Scotland, Swan
OUT: Molloy, McGough

ADELAIDE
B: Smart, Bassett, Torney
HB: Goodwin, McGregor, Edwards
C: Burton, Ricciuto, Begley
HF: Johncock, Perrie, Bode
F: Burns, Carey, Skipworth
FOLL: Clarke, McLeod, Bickley
I/C: Biglands, Doughty, Schuback, Shirley
EMG: Gallagher, Reilly, Stevens
IN: Bode, Schuback, Doughty
OUT: Hart (quad), Ladhams (ill), Stenglein (ill)

Oh thats bad with the injuries....But good with Dogga being selected. :) :) :)

Don't you mean Clement would get Carey! Malthouse claimed during the week that Cloke would get the job. Does he have a habit of lying. If Cloke's not the man, the surely Wakelin is a better bet.
He also said that Clement won't get Carey which probably means that he does.

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
He also said that Clement won't get Carey which probably means that he does.
Carey would be too strong for Clement, who would be better matchup for the leading Perrie (leaving Wakelin for Carey).

Originally posted by AngelEyes
Gags...he has been more consistant. But look at the 'Tiser this morning, looks like Stevo might be the travelling emergency.

After I posted I thought about it and thought Stevo would be a likely replacement. Swap one tall for another.

Originally posted by AngelEyes
Gags...he has been more consistant. But look at the 'Tiser this morning, looks like Stevo might be the travelling emergency.
Crows are actually looking at 2 emergencies. The way this flu bug is, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the infected players pull out this morning & all 3 emergencies travel to Melbourne with the possibility of playing.

Crows are actually looking at 2 emergencies. The way this flu bug is, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the infected players pull out this morning & all 3 emergencies travel to Melbourne with the possibility of playing.

It's not looking good Kane, but what a victory it would be if we managed to overcome all these obstacles & come away with the 4 points,

Crows by 3pts,

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 20 v Collingwood: teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back