Preview Round 21, 2024: GWS Giants v Hawthorn, Sun 4 August, 1.10pm AEST @ Manuka Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some notes from todays training.
Sam training with the boys this morning.

View attachment 2066107

Newmo taking the lead in the Sams presser.
View attachment 2066108

Hardwick in the tent of doom, possible niggle hopefully 100% on Sunday.
View attachment 2066111

The Hawks tiktok crew working hard.View attachment 2066109

Possibly Gunners playing against the Giants based on todays match sim (take that with a grain of salt).
Butler and Bennets walking around the oval.
Reeves still away from the main group.

And some thumbs up pic from our MVP from the last game (Croc) against the Crows and newly signed Nashy.

View attachment 2066113

View attachment 2066114
great pics and updates. CJ was moving ok?

Went to training today, not much more to add beyond what was observed, all the boys seemed in good spirits

CJ had his shoulder strapped and did some mobility with it right at the end of training, looked more annoyed at all the tape he had on it, rather than the actual lack of mobility, he trained fully and seemed fine.

Hardwick left the track early, looked a bit proppy, but I don't know if that is normal for him.
Day also left the track a little early, but nothing noticed, maybe just management.

I liked seeing Bodie and Seamus doing extra one on one defensive work on each other with one of the trainers

Went to training today, not much more to add beyond what was observed, all the boys seemed in good spirits

CJ had his shoulder strapped and did some mobility with it right at the end of training, looked more annoyed at all the tape he had on it, rather than the actual lack of mobility, he trained fully and seemed fine.

Hardwick left the track early, looked a bit proppy, but I don't know if that is normal for him.
Day also left the track a little early, but nothing noticed, maybe just management.

I liked seeing Bodie and Seamus doing extra one on one defensive work on each other with one of the trainers
Day and Dimma are both fine and will line up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry a little stiff again to miss as I really like his versatility as a substitute.

Gunners has either been all duck or no dinner this year, let's hope we get a serving of classic Jack Gunston "Duck a la'orange" this Sunday and not a KFC three piece feed.

He kicked 4 goals in his last full VFL game. How is that no where near it?
Did you watch that game? He played okay, but hardly demanded a game.

Two “joe the goose” goals and two pretty stock standard.

Was one of the least intense games this year as Essendon were listless and dreadful.

Popped his calf against GWS the next week anyhow.

Harry, Serong both stiff after constant good VFL performances, meanwhile Gunston hasn’t been playing.

Bruest has to be sub, the only way Gunston in would make any sense

ROUND 21 TEAM
GWS GIANTS v Hawthorn
Sunday 4 August
Manuka Oval, 1.10pm

In:
Jack Gunston
Out: Finn Maginness (omitted)

B: Blake Hardwick, Sam Frost, Jarman Impey
HB:
Jack Scrimshaw, James Sicily, Josh Ward
C: