Preview Round 21 - Essendon VS Fremantle - MCG - Sunday 4/8/24 - 3:20pm AEST

Should Windyhill go to his sons prelim or Ess vs Freo?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't happen but our supporter base needs to straight up not show up to games for the rest of the season.

Let the team see the empty stands and be outnumbered by away team supporters.

Maybe that would wake the club up.

We will support a shit team that tries but not a shit team that gives up.
You could always join the flagmantle train a week early 😋

Fyfe out is a big loss for the structure, just hope your lot bring some heat. Need to stay sharp, win or lose.

You could always join the flagmantle train a week early 😋

Fyfe out is a big loss for the structure, just hope your lot bring some heat. Need to stay sharp, win or lose.
Yet Fyfe will still put on more pressure from the stands than some of the players.

Also it's winter. We pack up for the year when the autumn warmth leaves so you can forget any heat.

Yet Fyfe will still put on more pressure from the stands than some of the players.

Also it's winter. We pack up for the year when the autumn warmth leaves so you can forget any heat.
Damn. Your midfield was humming earlier in the year.

Out : everyone except Merrett, Durham, Martin, Duursma

In : Andrews, Duckworth, R Merrett, T Watson, Dunnell, Neagle, Madden, T Daniher, A Daniher, van der Haar, D Williams, and the other guys in the Essendon I first knew (ie, that would run through brick walls for fun 🤩 )
Can we keep Caddy in too and perhaps give Max Crow another week in the magoos to iron out his iffy kicking?

I feel this is bigger than a normal team selection day. I have a bad feeling because there has been so much talk about young players at Essendon, Scott is going to be stubborn.

I have a bad feeling we will see Goldy and Kelly in and no Roberts and Daveys.

I also get the feeling changes will be minimal. Most likely Kelly and Goldy and Davey. I feel like Hobbs and Setterfield must play because they tackle and have a crack.

I’ve tried to hold back from melting this week. It’s been a tough one. Regardless if you be realistic about the season and knew a drop off was coming, we are rebuilding blah blah. The expectation has to change when your top 4 most of the season.

Now, I expect an awesome response from the players. We will be running through brick walls for a quarter, maybe a half. Possibly the entire game. Embarrassment might do that for the playing group but it will mean **** all to me if it’s for 1 week. Which has been the Essendon way. We have always been so reactionary as a club when it comes to responding as floggings and off field shit.. So I’ll be sitting back and watching the rest of the season with keen eyes. If the club/coaches/playing group/ who ****ing ever, hasn’t drawn a line in the sand then I’ll be angry. It starts Sunday and for the rest of the season. Finals or not. And then making the tough calls on a long list of spuds we need to move on in the off season.

It’s time for change Essendon. Pull ya ****ing heads in.

We've been given the greatest opportunity this Sunday.

Fremantle paying $1.60 and -8.5, what is SportsBet thinking???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't like the double speak from Scott.

Says we failed the test (good)

Says the players care (bad)

Reckon we are going to get minimal changes as he backs them in once again.

I think you’re right unfortunately.

“We could just develop our game and and sit in the bottom half of the ladder and say we're building, or we can try and perform and compete against the best."

took half a season but archie can finally mope around in the magoos.

thankfully we have jake kelly coming i. to save us defensively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back