Game Day Round 21 VS Port Adelaide - FOLD THE CLUB EDITION

Remove this Banner Ad

Home and Away>>>>>Neighbours you Flammin Galah
This may be the most arrogant thing you've ever said. I mean yes you've got Alf but at this point he's just a parody of himself, and how the sjw's haven't gone after him with that rape dungeon fiasco I'll never know. Neighbours has still got all the classics, Toadie, Dr K, Paul Robinson and had the all time greatest character on it:
harold_from_neighbours.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

c4VLdrN.jpg

og9ejSQ.jpg

The face of a champion.
Haha yea pmsl laughing at his face this morning.
I loved how when he took the mark a few team mates came over and he brushed them aside.. “it’s good guys I got this” He’s Mr Cool, usually looks like hes had botox, no expression on his face.

Haha yea pmsl laughing at his face this morning.
I loved how when he took the mark a few team mates came over and he brushed them aside.. “it’s good guys I got this” He’s Mr Cool, usually looks like hes had botox, no expression on his face.
He's certainly brought some light to a rough week. No matter what else happens, we get five more years of Gov quality.

1254172884282.jpg

He's certainly brought some light to a rough week. No matter what else happens, we get five more years of Gov quality considering all the circumstances.

1254172884282.jpg
It was a terrific win, one of my favourites in recent memory.

Being an Adelaide based Eagles fan has been something else these past few years
Should be 2/2 this season in Adelaide. The last quarter against Adelaide was a disaster and even the Port game till the last minute looked like it was another missed opportunity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 21 VS Port Adelaide - FOLD THE CLUB EDITION

Remove this Banner Ad

Back