Game Day Round 21 West Coast vs Carlton: The Judd-Kennedy-Marsden Cup

Who Wins the 4th Qtr

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

With the weather likely to create slippery conditions I'd have kept Karpany in the side for that crumbing goal last week alone.

And, you know, the fact he's out of contract and needs a chance to prove whether he deserves to stay.

About 6.10, Gaff used his right foot :eek: I don't recall seeing him ever do that. Why hasn't he worked on that over the years ? He would be so much more dangerous, a real weapon.
You watch last week's game?
He had 4-5 kicks on his right. 2 inside 50 entries that fell short. The only notable one was when he came out of defence and he got a target and didn't halt momentum.

You watch last week's game?
He had 4-5 kicks on his right. 2 inside 50 entries that fell short. The only notable one was when he came out of defence and he got a target and didn't halt momentum.
No,I didn't watch the game. If that is the case, it is a definite new attribute to his game. Interesting, someone at the club,( Gaff or a coach ) obviously identified ( finally ) that weakness in his game. I wont take the credit for it ;)

Yeah, Gaff kicked several on his right last week. Not all of them worked out, but he will be an even better player if he keeps working at it. Will allow him to find much more space and be a more damaging player. He always works hard so I reckon he will becoming competent on his right soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About 6.10, Gaff used his right foot :eek: I don't recall seeing him ever do that. Why hasn't he worked on that over the years ? He would be so much more dangerous, a real weapon.
Your post is a week late. Prior to last week yeh but in the saints game, 4 of 15 kicks were on the right.
Its a new trick Gaff has thought up, called "don't be so bloody one sided, the whole comp is onto you"

LeCras out for Wellers. 1 for 1 really in terms of impact. Wellers might try harder to keep a spot so we've got that.
Think they might try Wellers in the mid this game he helped turn the tide last week when put into the mid vs WP last week and has been training with the mids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 21 West Coast vs Carlton: The Judd-Kennedy-Marsden Cup

Back