Round 22 Discussion (Carnage Week)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
Walters, Hogan, Shaw, Lambert, Ryder, possibly Jelly all OUT.
And it's only Tuesday.
Delicious.
:moustache:

Still no sign of Fyfe 7 weeks after his 4-5 week injury :drunk:, means SP Giro and Ahernia get a run on the field.
Hopefully the manbun makes a return for Grand Final week.

Reckon we are in for some major offended for SuperCoach Prelims. As a carnage lover I say...

giphy.gif

As for carnage haters, to limit the damage to your rectum I suggest you try the following... :p

WR80CP6.gif

SavDog23 has the carnage affected you, or is your wonderful streak of luck, likely to continue ?
Walters out for me. Never again btw.
But I just switch him to Mids, Ahernia comes forward, and Giro comes on to the field in the mids.
Cannot wait for their 70 points contribution to my team...

...Combined :straining:

Walters out for me. Never again btw.
But I just switch him to Mids, Ahernia comes forward, and Giro comes on to the field in the mids.
Cannot wait for their 70 points contribution to my team...

...Combined :straining:
I said that last year .....why don't i listen to myself ?

BTW if I did stick to my never again list ......i wouldn't have enough fwds :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This seems to happen every year with mass carnage in the last couple of rounds with injuries mounting and players being put on ice.

At least now there is a bye before the finals so flogs like Lyon don't rest all their gun players in the last round.

As the king of the no trades club and founder I am going to send a petition to SC headquarters so they increase trades next year to 35 with the option of a "brown paper bag under the table" bonus cheat code trade.

30 isn't f@rking enough with the injuries hitting these days and kents like Gaff throwing hay makers. :'(

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back