Round 22 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut throat final and my opposition unique players play spud teams where they will all tonne up before running through the banner.

Just shows you can earn a spot in a prelim but when the luck swings the other way there's not much you can do.

#prayforcarnage
#prayforsteves
#longliveSBS

Cut throat final and my opposition unique players play spud teams where they will all tonne up before running through the banner.

Just shows you can earn a spot in a prelim but when the luck swings the other way there's not much you can do.

You could also argue that some of those players might take it a little easy if the game is in the bag by half time?
Dusty isn't going to risk a brownlow by going too hard and getting suspended for instance. And for some reason rucks don't score well against the Hawks, the last to ton up against them was Grundy way back in round 15.

You could also argue that some of those players might take it a little easy if the game is in the bag by half time?
Dusty isn't going to risk a brownlow by going too hard and getting suspended for instance. And for some reason rucks don't score well against the Hawks, the last to ton up against them was Grundy way back in round 15.
Problem is if their uniques have easy games mine do not.
It's a double ended sword.

Hopefully the Hawks smash the Blues.

So Gibson cried when he won the flag, cried when he told the boys and is crying now. What a weak as piss little girl.

So Gibson cried when he won the flag, cried when he told the boys and is crying now. What a weak as piss little girl.

Pretty funny coming from a Saints supporter.

Real men cry, too. I cry every week I see Blairdog listed in the teamsheet lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sloane and Neale to miss this week maybe...
giphy.gif

Will forgive him a show of emotion (joy/sadness/pride).
2 times club champion in premiership years. Aren't too many Saint players who can relate to that!

So my 3 injury concerns, Witherden, JPK and Sloane, all just need to get through training tomorrow to play. Coaches have said all 3 are expected to play provided they do so. May still be alive for my final!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back