Preview Round 22 v St Kilda Marvel Stadium Sunday August 11 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MC have continually (stubbornly) employed the revolving door policy at the selection table. Just recycling the same players that constantly fail. The players they keep bringing in are not the answer. Says a lot for our poor drafting and development.
We have 30 players available and its been the same or worse all year, not much choice really.

Yeah .. beat Dumma

Still finish last lol
dumma is not worth a big sexy acl

thats whats coming if we play him this year in a nothing game at the expense of a full pre season

dumma is not worth a big sexy acl

thats whats coming if we play him this year in a nothing game at the expense of a full pre season
why Is it fans sitting in the stands can see this could be a potential disaster for all.
We gain nothing by playing him..don't be so stupid match committee

A midfield of Graham, Taranto, Hopper, Dow, Prestia

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Baker out for 2 weeks how can you get concussion at training I find that not believable
who cares what excuse we use, this is good for us. (should be doing the same for Bolton)
put both on ice and not worry about any potential injuries that affect there trade price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

great to see Bauer and Smith in,
Blight should have been included aswell.
Congrats to Taranto on #150 afl games.
Agree on Blight but can see the wisdom in bringing Dow back just to see how he performs with some bigger bodies for support

I keep shaking my head when I think that we are fielding a significantly weaker team this week than the team that lost to North Melbourne.

I wouldn’t say significantly

Dusty was pretty average v North so Dow offers about as much (not much)

Brown playing up forward probably isn’t too different to Bauer

Smith and Steely are probably about the same just at opposite ends of the ground.

The big one is Ryan for Baker. Who knows though if big Sammy can bring the ball to the ground or maybe even clunk a few we might go alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back