Game Day Round 22 vs. Sydney, SCG, 7:40pm Friday 09/08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rowbottom commented during the week that the Swans were physically and mentally exhausted.
He was probably trying to lull us into a false sense of security, but, given the way they've played in the last few weeks, there could be something in it.
Come on Pies!!
A fast start, then keep going!!
Can’t help but think that their high pressure manic game style, would inevitably mean they’d hit the wall.

So I think there would be some truth to the comment.

i expect Sydney will come good at some point. Just hope its not tonight. Hope also that we dont have a bit of a letdown after the big week last week. Either way, it'll be a big night. Hoping for, but now expecting a big win and a chance to keep the season alive

Rowbottom commented during the week that the Swans were physically and mentally exhausted.
He was probably trying to lull us into a false sense of security, but, given the way they've played in the last few weeks, there could be something in it.
Come on Pies!!
A fast start, then keep going!!
They are top of the ladder, heading into finals. They should be up and about.

If we f lose this shit re... I'm gonna move to Sydney, rent an absolute shithole that still costs $2k a week, sit in their absurd traffic all day listening to the AFL-ignorant radio personalities talk about "so that AFL eh, did Buddy Franklin kick a home run this week??" and default on said rent payments whilst subsisting off of organic falafels.

That's it for for me re.... I've f had it!

Scared Season 1 GIF by The Spanish Princess

RIP gimpy. Bobby for the first sausage roll re.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a shame Adams left us.With all the injuries to Mitchell and Degoey,he probably would have got more midfield time with us this year than he would have at the Swans.Ironic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back