Game Day Round 22 vs. Sydney, SCG, 7:40pm Friday 09/08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me old fashioned. So he walked out for more money? After a decade of probably averaging more than 500K a year he is in fear of the debt collector knocking at his door? If others think that should be the driving factor in a career that's their prerogative.

If you are an unknown kid at the start of his career who gets a big offer I get it, but when established players on a long period of good coin with a club they claim to love, walk out for more from another club, I am not a fan.

My main gripe with TA was the fact that he was a 'leader' of the club. Yet, he jumped at the first sign of his spot being in jeopardy. I'm in the camp that he should have backed himself in. That would have shown true leadership.

Even before the past 2 weeks, the swans form has fallen off a cliff since the mid point of the year.

We didn't tank until the final month of the season when top 2 was sown up.

The Swans get rolled tomorrow and they can kiss top 2 goodbye.

I doubt it’s training loads. More a case of a few injuries to key players combined with it being a long season and the difficulty of maintaining absolute peak performance. Every team has had ups and downs this year. I was just making the point that increased training loads can indeed impact performance.

They're rushing them back early. If they hadn't fallen off a cliff they would be resting them up for another week or 2.
Amartey was just managed
Rampe's calf was only 1-2 weeks when he did it, so by natural progression they deem him right to play.

They have a fairly fit list.

We can't say who is rushed or not given all the players we bought back since the bye lol We panicked.

My main gripe with TA was the fact that he was a 'leader' of the club. Yet, he jumped at the first sign of his spot being in jeopardy. I'm in the camp that he should have backed himself in. That would have shown true leadership.
His playing career is a business. And as a business decision, it made complete sense to take the longer deal. Clubs will readily jump at signing a player who will effectively replace one of their current line-up. Yet supporters expect players to show loyalty to the club in return?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies to win by 27 points, and the media will be like 'Swans showed an improved performance'.
Not sure you can get any worse than last week's insipid performance.

Pretenders.
Fcukin LOL. Just like the media to downplay an absolute herculean effort by the woods. Suddenly AFL won't exist in Sydney. It's back to the NRL we go... 🙄🙄🙄

e45a40f777e8aa595cc10c75585d0987.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back