Game Day Round 23, 2022: St.Kilda v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided not to watch today. I reckon if we win I would be even more pissed off.

Seriously disgusting second half of the year. We look genuine bottom 4. 1 finals appearance in 11 years is beyond putrid. It's not even just the losing, we have the most unwatchable basic brand of footy in the AFL. It's atrocious and has been for a decade.

The sad thing is, everybody expects it. The media should be tearing us to bits. We are so irrelevant it is barely worth discussing.

At least the Pies and Blues will be an entertaining game.

Personally, I hope we get destroyed today. I want the club going into the off-season suffering from maximum embarrassment from the diabolical second half of the season, with the spotlight firmly on the fact Ratts can't bloody coach, and for the umpteenth time under Finnis regime a spud has been given a massive contract extension with zero market pressure. Worse when Clarke was gettable. Its amateur shit, time and time again.

The review will produce nothing. Sadly I will probably be back for more of the same mediocrity next year. I do care less and less each year though, 5 more years of this garbage I am probably done.

Decided not to watch today. I reckon if we win I would be even more pissed off.

Seriously disgusting second half of the year. We look genuine bottom 4. 1 finals appearance in 11 years is beyond putrid. It's not even just the losing, we have the most unwatchable basic brand of footy in the AFL. It's atrocious and has been for a decade.

The sad thing is, everybody expects it. The media should be tearing us to bits. We are so irrelevant it is barely worth discussing.

At least the Pies and Blues will be an entertaining game.

Personally, I hope we get destroyed today. I want the club going into the off-season suffering from maximum embarrassment from the diabolical second half of the season, with the spotlight firmly on the fact Ratts can't bloody coach, and for the umpteenth time under Finnis regime a spud has been given a massive contract extension with zero market pressure. Worse when Clarke was gettable. Its amateur s**t, time and time again.

The review will produce nothing. Sadly I will probably be back for more of the same mediocrity next year. I do care less and less each year though, 5 more years of this garbage I am probably done.
We got a few laughs at our signing a coach then reviewing on the Outsiders this morning. We are good amusing filler between football stories.

I’m at the mcg. Gotta decide around 4:20 if I want to run to jolimont and get to marvel
What do you mean, surely you’re not missing the farewell games of 18 games in 5 years Hannebery and old rubber **** forgot he was on the list Kent. It’s a day of celebration

We got a few laughs at our signing a coach then reviewing on the Outsiders this morning. We are good amusing filler between football stories.
Can't even be a rabble properly, even Essendon sacked their coach before the review, we are just bland inept mediocrity.

What do you mean, surely you’re not missing the farewell games of 18 games in 5 years Hannebery and old rubber **** forgot he was on the list Kent. It’s a day of celebration
Not kidding. I actually thought Kent was delisted last season.

My ex trainer who was a decent VFL player and Dees supporter told me at the time how good Kent was and they were sad to see him go.
Gullible old me fell for that as well. Old rubber **** lol

My ex trainer who was a decent VFL player and Dees supporter told me at the time how good Kent was and they were sad to see him go.
Gullible old me fell for that as well. Old rubber **** lol
We actually promised him time in the midfield 🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merch reeks of a cheap money-grab ffs
View attachment 1485640
If Dean Kent takes mark of the year today, you need to donate $1,000 to cloning the Tasmanian Tiger.
Same chance of success ....

tasmanian-tiger-animal.gif

Max banging them through with ease in the warm up.
Slight change in style, slow walk in and head over ball- it's working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back