Game Day Round 23, 2024: Hawthorn v Tigers, Sun 3.20pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's good this kind of game is happening now and that we are struggling against this game style, Mitchell can now work a way to play against it, if another club plays this way in the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a lot of the boys are very sore. Can't forget that it has been a very long season for a very young team where they have had to play at max intensity for a long time.

Someone like Ginni has done more work this season than ever before and it may be showing last few weeks.

Really hoping the pre-finals bye gives the team a good chance to rest up as finals will be another step up again.

It pleases me to watch Dear just continue to fly at every contest and Watson continue to work hard. I loved that effort of two tackles in a row from him in the defensive 50.

It displeases me to watch Ginnivan line up for goal with the ball in his hands at a certain angle that he needs the ball to hit his foot, then proceed to undo all of that by spinning it around just before kicking, resulting in an inaccurate kick. Gunston on the other hand, holds it firm and kicks truly more often than not. Other things I could say but will leave it there.

7 goal to 1 last quarter please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back