Toast Round 23 = Collingwood 79-78 Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

“Game over!!! Now get Shultz, the **** out of our team forever, what a hopeless, slow, inept and stupid footballer! I can’t even explain how much I hate this bloke”

What a great post in the match day thread after Cameron’s goal 😂. No prizes for naming the poster

Schultz says hold my beer you campaigner

This is why I dont read the game day thread.

Its a safe haven for emotionally undeveloped knuckle-draggers with NFI. Horrible place.

Brisbane actually complaining about the umpires! It’s laughable
Kayo mini had 6 goals to them with umpire involvement, either frees their way or not paid our way (for the example the bear sitting on the footy).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really don’t get the knocks on him. He runs hard and tries hard all game. Makes mistakes, is not as strong as others…heck if every player was Maynard discos cross clone our salary cap would have to be bigger than Carlton’s.

Great to see effort and pride first and foremost, lesser clubs like Essendon and Carlton capitulate. We don’t!!

No club will want us making the 8, because if we do…we are favourites!
Disposal disposal
Alright at times tonight
First half very average
Terrible generally
Terrible

Let's make a documentary on clubs that don't make finals this year
And include all of the team
Not just 8 and the coach
A better doco would be about how your team celebrated the career of an ex-captain by laying down against the Swans.
We celebrated our ex-captain by winning a flag.

The AFL & Umps sent an early message to the coach to 🤫 and 17 down late in the last the boys could've rolled over given up but they kept going and boom boom boom got the W. Great win Pies. Even if we don't make it, beating Blues twice and Bris twice is fantastic, GO PIES

Let's make a documentary on clubs that don't make finals this year
And include all of the team
Not just 8 and the coach
How about a doco on clubs that haven't won a final in 20 years? No wonder you're voluntarily drowning yourself in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 23 = Collingwood 79-78 Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back