Round 23 discussion (Grand Final)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up with 2348. Lucky to win my BF Bulldogs GF by 10 points, lost the other one to a mate by 75 points. Had 7 players stink it up. Hartlett to Dixon trade failed miserably :thumbsdown:

A big **** you to Thyril and Beams, my season went down hill as soon as you potatoes were traded in.
potato%20grower%20magazine%20-%20chemical-fertilizer%20free.jpg

Haha I can't believe Beams was actually the most expensive player at one point during the season and he had yet to play a game.

Haha I can't believe Beams was actually the most expensive player at one point during the season and he had yet to play a game.

Held his price from start of year, when 1 SC pt was valued at ~ $5,350,

End of year = ~$4,850,

so everyone started to drop in value because of this, before Beams had even played,

FWIW

finished 1797 with a final rd of 2531. was in 3 leagues that finished comfortably inside top 100. had a disappointing year and got rolled in the only GF i managed to get into. knocked out last week in BF Div 1 league. long hard preseason ahead for the boys....i gotta get them into better shape. ;)

Wow. Some people smashed out some big scores!

Congrats to those who won their respective cash league GFs...and to those who finished strong overall. Bravo.

I scored a measles 2313 & finished 12,418 overall. My team collapsed soon after the bye rounds and never recovered.

Wow. Some people smashed out some big scores!

Congrats to those who won their respective cash league GFs...and to those who finished strong overall. Bravo.

I scored a measles 2313 & finished 12,418 overall. My team collapsed soon after the bye rounds and never recovered.

Nice to see you back mate. :thumbsu:

Looking forward to a huge 2014 in SC already and hopefully winning the Puppies cash league.

Can't wait. :D:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice to see you back mate. :thumbsu:

Looking forward to a huge 2014 in SC already and hopefully winning the Puppies cash league.

Can't wait. :D:thumbsu:

2013 ain't quite over yet -don't forget SC finals! ;)

Farking Griffen though just can't handle a tag. Don't think I'll ever pick him again. Total flog! :thumbsdown:

2464-2467. :thumbsdown: Cannot believe it, had it completely sewn up all weekend then the gods conspired against me to bring me down by 3 points. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: Ryan Griffen you are one weak motha****a! :thumbsdown:

Yep, just had to pick Griffen. Could have had anyone else and it would have been the difference in my cash final :(
I haven't watched the replay yet, but apparently Griffen got the same treatment Ablett got against Melbourne (when he scored 67 :eek:) - umpires need to crack down on it! :mad:

Just watched the replay... That is the most holding at stoppages I have ever seen in a game by Mckenzie on Griffen. Arms literally wrapped around his body at the bounces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back