Round 23 discussion (Grand Final)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost all of my league GF's after picking Swan C.:mad:

toxic is on yet another ban (2 weeks this time) but scored 2643!!!! Awesome result bud.
He will be back......

What a great SC year! (for me) Won 5/5 GF's quite comfortably, including beating a top 200 team 3 times in the same season. Scored 2585 this week, my personal best score by over 120 points. Hopefully will finish around about top 1k once final rankings are in.

Big shout out/kudos to my best 22 lesser lights (AKA my uniques), in particular my B5 & B6 Ellis (137) & Grimes (118) my M7 & M8 Marc Murphy (130) & Stanton (106) statistically you guys have had poor SC seasons but you came through when it really mattered. But most importantly, my go to Captain Jelwood who has carried my rabble since the MBR's. Couldn't have done it without you Ducky!

The best part of the SC season has been hanging out with all the regulars here. (You know who you are) Thanks heaps for all the advice and banter week in week out! :thumbsu: Can't wait for our $ league next year. Will see you guys over the next month for our SC finals "Puppies" League which should be a lot of fun. :)

with a 0 from that shitsilly Ibbotson and YET ANOTHER limp-wristed 50 from Sam Mayes and 37 from staker

go figure o_O

Used my solitary trade this week to get rid of Staker ... (brought in Harbrow). He was no chance of putting up something decent down at the cattery.

Last trade, who should I get for Fyfe??
Midfield is Selwood, Pendles, Swan, Gaz, Watson, Priddis, JPK
Can get Griffen, Libba, Danger, Jack Steven
Or maybe someone a little left field like Dion Prestia against GWS ????

Yep, just had to pick Griffen. Could have had anyone else and it would have been the difference in my cash final :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a great SC year! (for me) Won 5/5 GF's quite comfortably, including beating a top 200 team 3 times in the same season. Scored 2585 this week, my personal best score by over 120 points. Hopefully will finish around about top 1k once final rankings are in.

Big shout out/kudos to my best 22 lesser lights (AKA my uniques), in particular my B5 & B6 Ellis (137) & Grimes (118) my M7 & M8 Marc Murphy (130) & Stanton (106) statistically you guys have had poor SC seasons but you came through when it really mattered. But most importantly, my go to Captain Jelwood who has carried my rabble since the MBR's. Couldn't have done it without you Ducky!

The best part of the SC season has been hanging out with all the regulars here. (You know who you are) Thanks heaps for all the advice and banter week in week out! :thumbsu: Can't wait for our $ league next year. Will see you guys over the next month for our SC finals "Puppies" League which should be a lot of fun. :)

Really stoked for ya mate. You have been a stalwart on this board all year, funny & completely disgusting at times, all of which i rate highly.:thumbsu:

awesomekirk.jpg

Oh wow looking at this thread I feel so undeserving. I won my cash league with 2411 :oops: lost my other but who cares.

Well done everyone :D

Got my best score of the year of 2,572 even with some spud scores. Only joined two leagues this year and won both of them. I can now change my team name to something other than "The Runners-Up" :D

Might have to find a cash league or two next year! I did win my footytips though, with a jump ahead by picking the Roos today :thumbsu:

the question is: did you have the balls???
No balls!!!
Choose Watson over Joey m. Difference in their scores cost me a win over the number 1 guy in the comp. not to mention ibbo, staker and josh Kennedy! Lost 2487 to 2537. You would safely say with that scores Dimmawits has the 50k sown up

2612 with a donut to win 18 slabs! Stoked!

Lost 2 cashies but take home $100 consolation in each!

Thanks for the fun guys! I've got the list manboob wrote out for me to do a $ league of regulars next year. Calling NSWCROW as early favorite!

Haha 18 slabs that's amazing! Which flavour? Pumped for the BFSC league next year! W00T.
I can't login to see if I scored higher this round than you shit-sippers.
Edit: Not even close on 2340.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back