Round 23 Match Discussion. GF week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cmom Grimes and Libba, I may have lost my main league, but I can still clinch another by getting another 21 points!!

Lost my main league by 56...(thanks Cloke...), lost another by 6 points (Thanks Beams and Watson). Won 2 others convincingly though.

2321 in the end. Would just like to keep my 3 digit ranking tbh...

2349 to end the DT Season... Been a good year a significant improvement on my first two years... 3/4 Premierships is a good result...

Beams & Enright I hold you solely responsible for costing me the Blue Div grand final with your hopeless 48 points each... Went down by 5 in the end. dumb Good job on taking out the final... I still swear Boyd picked up an extra few points that he didnt earn lol

Edit.... 2355..... went down by one point.... even worse..... arrrrrrgggggggggggg

Disaster for me.

2,400 projected - finished on 2171

Leuey, Hanley, Enright, O'Brien (unique with Staker covering), Barlow, Beams, Griff.

Bring on 2014 :thumbsu: Overall not a bad year, should finish about 1000th. Massive improvement on last year.

Champion Data wouldn't mind giving Grimes and Liberatore an extra tackle each? Need it.

I won it from a distant fourth by seven points! Absolutely shocking grand final, 2135 to 2128.

Harry O'Brien catching the plague, Pittard's whopping 30whatever counting for me (we both had O'Brien but he already used a reserve sub -- Hibberd for Ibbotson!) and Liberatore tearing it up with Griffen dying in the ass helped me cinch it.

The only thing I win is bragging rights, but given it's my first time playing DT and I get to be king dick in an office of know-it-alls, I'm stoked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lost all 3 of my GF's despite finishing top 2 in each of them.

Predicted 2410 - scored 2171.

Wellingham is a perennial spud. Never again.

Enright, Barlow, Griffen, and Watson all underperformed. O'Brien was a late out and I was left with Hanley's poop score.

I started off the year well with a lot of research into rookies, and that was somewhat nullified by the casual DT'er who is able to catch up to the pack by seasons end by having 2 trades per week. They really ought to reduce it by 10 or more trades a year.

0/2 with 2019. Poor round but the pain is now over. Throw in the end of Eagles season and I'll finally be able to have less stressful weekends

2350 for me this week. Won 4 from 4, finished around 1600th overall.

Big **** off's to Griff (sorry), Barlow, Enright, H Shaw, Harry O and Jobe Watson.

Would have been far better served trading out Enright instead of Hibberd.... Oh well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 23 Match Discussion. GF week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back