Round 23 v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

In 2010 amd 2011 it was announced around this time, so expect it pretty soon. There is still not a clear cut idea of who will or wont make finals yet so it may be a few weeks off.

I suspect it may be Friday night, which will screw us over with a six-day break coming back form Perth while they have a seven-day rest after their Richmond game.

All I know is tickets go on sale in early August, so it has to be announced in the next week or so.

I'm guessing we will be the Saturday Night game, as we play in Perth on the Saturday Night in round 22, and we will request a 7 day break leading into round 23.

This Game is so insignificant that it doesnt matter essenscum are dead last on the ladder and that is too high for them they have not won a game all year and have been rolled by 100+ points every game they will be kicked out of the afl at the end of the year anyway so the afl should have just given collingwood and every other team besides essenscum of course 4 points at the start of the year.

So that being said buying tickets to this game is pointless as the pies had this game sown up at the start of the year.

In 2010 amd 2011 it was announced around this time, so expect it pretty soon. There is still not a clear cut idea of who will or wont make finals yet so it may be a few weeks off.

I suspect it may be Friday night, which will screw us over with a six-day break coming back form Perth while they have a seven-day rest after their Richmond game.

the past 2 years have also had the top spots sewn up weeks in advance, giving the afl the ability to schedule the final week that provided the top sides the advantage they deserved between the 2nd last round & the 1st week of finals.

ticketing is also a consideration, but with uncertainty amongst all spots in the 8, and a real likelihood we might only see 1 final in melbourne week one, im banking on the announcement being delayed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 23 v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back