Game Day Round 24, 2023: Brisbane v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's not a blowout, based on scores against, we could end up the best defensive team in the AFL this season.

I knew Ross the Boss was good, but his game plan is really hard for opposition teams to score against.

Always been a strength of RTB coached teams but now…

68tVRaV.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think we'll see Steele have the responsibility of nullifying him. Gonna be some interesting matchups down back too. Their fwd line is serioulsy dangerous. Personally I'm more worried about Cameron/Bailey than Daniher/Hipwood. Must continue to create a contest and challenge their forwards the other way with speed, they won't like that!

Our last month of footy has been better full field defence. If we can get a fast start and play 4 quarters we are in with a decent chance. They tend to be quite a confidence side like us.

If Brisbane and Port win, then Melbourne have nothing to play for. They will know their fate before the start of the game.

It's hard to see Sydney losing in that scenario.

If Brisbane and Port win, then Melbourne have nothing to play for. They will know their fate before the start of the game.

It's hard to see Sydney losing in that scenario.
Whilst that makes some sense, you want to hit the finals in top form.

Going in off a loss and then a bye is not that desirable.

They’ve picked a strong team. Let’s hope they perform like a top 4 side.

Have been practicing drawing circles on the shower screen lately, and this morning I just couldn’t miss.
Perfectly connected circles every time.
Could be something in that 🤔
Did you use your finger? 🤔

Yeah agreed, we're very affected by momentum so we need a strong performance here for the boys to keep their self belief.
Yeah, we need to show we can match it with them win or lose

Whilst that makes some sense, you want to hit the finals in top form.

Going in off a loss and then a bye is not that desirable.

They’ve picked a strong team. Let’s hope they perform like a top 4 side.
100%

Regardless of the other results I suspect the Dees will completely blow the Swans away. They are a far better team and will show it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to win to get the final at the MCG. Although I'm pretty confident about beating the Swans anywhere.

Looking forward to seeing Jack Hayes today.

Go Sainters.
When we beat the Swans at the SCG this year they were missing Mills and Parker. I'd be absolutely stunned if we beat them there in a final, we need to do everything in our power to avoid it and that means winning today.

Honestly I think we have more chance of winning at the GABBA today than beating Sydney in a final at the SCG.

Just as an aside, Sydney are massively advantaged by playing after our game and knowing what they have to do. Imagine if the roles were reversed and we knew we were already 6th?

When we beat the Swans at the SCG this year they were missing Mills and Parker. I'd be absolutely stunned if we beat them there in a final, we need to do everything in our power to avoid it and that means winning today.

Honestly I think we have more chance of winning at the GABBA today than beating Sydney in a final at the SCG.

Just as an aside, Sydney are massively advantaged by playing after our game and knowing what they have to do. Imagine if the roles were reversed and we knew we were already 6th?
Probably, yep. Biggest difference is simply their form since last time we played them. 6 in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back