Game Day Round 24 v Gold Coast MCG Saturday August 24th 3.20pm - The Last Dance

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will. And I don't have a problem with it, they were there for all the time he was with the club. Richmond men.
Richmond Men don’t step out on the love of their lives

Lots of thanks going on today

Martin, Grimes, Pickett, Naismith, Bellis and we finally get to say thanks to Rancey

Couldn’t have written a better script

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Jack Higgins’s likes this

Let's say we beat the Suns and finish with a % of 64

For North to achieve a percentage of 64%, and therefore take Pick 1, the points North Melbourne concedes in this game (yyy) must be related to the points they score (xxx) by the equation:

y=1.5625x+50.125

This means that for every point North Melbourne scores, they must concede approximately 1.56 points plus an additional 50.125 points to end the day with a percentage of 64%.

For example, if North Melbourne scores 50 points in this game vs hawks, they would need to concede approximately 1.5625×50+50.125=128.25 points to achieve a 64% percentage.

If North only manage 30 points for the game, they hit 64% if Hawks kick a score of 97. So here's hoping North make a better fist of the game than they are right now.

For North to achieve a percentage of 64%, and therefore take Pick 1, the points North Melbourne concedes in this game (yyy) must be related to the points they score (xxx) by the equation:

y=1.5625x+50.125

This means that for every point North Melbourne scores, they must concede approximately 1.56 points plus an additional 50.125 points to end the day with a percentage of 64%.

For example, if North Melbourne scores 50 points in this game vs hawks, they would need to concede approximately 1.5625×50+50.125=128.25 points to achieve a 64% percentage.

If North only manage 30 points for the game, they hit 64% if Hawks kick a score of 97. So here's hoping North make a better fist of the game than they are right now.
To much Maths if you ask me
lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

y=1.5625x+50.125

john-c-reilly-shocked.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back