Game Day Round 3, 2016 - Geelong vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sick of hearing that. We have the talent, it seems to get weaned out of them as time goes on.

I'm seriously doubting our training routines. Just doesn't seem up to standard.

I know. I'm mocking the 'rational posters'.

Sick of hearing that. We have the talent, it seems to get weaned out of them as time goes on.

I'm seriously doubting our training routines. Just doesn't seem up to standard.
67 average games of experience. Talent doesn't just come out in a couple of seasons. Let them all play together a bit and get better with time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lions are rubbish. Can see from the get go that a few players aren't putting in like they should be. Hanley is the one I have seen that isn't running defensively at all. Leppa should throat slam him

I suspect Hanley has been carrying a chronic injury since surgery and I suspect he will carry it for the rest of his career. Will never be the same player I fear.

67 average games of experience. Talent doesn't just come out in a couple of seasons. Let them all play together a bit and get better with time.

Do you say that over and over again while we get our butts kicked?

Effort and intensity is there.

Skill level is by all honest opinion, not close to AFL level and boy is it killing us.

We look about a few set shot goals and better skills from becoming a good side.

Harwood shouldn't be playing at all and Cutler needs more time in the 2s to work on his skills out of the backline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back