Game Day Round 3, 2019: Fremantle v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
n_DpXGYccpuernzSoMuSzo7q_oG1n4XC_Ri5VlF7DYDVerl8GA4RQZqgRYHhlS_QTwUYuAg7RXoCUp4Iz-2bkKud0-RRMVQi-PAT6rvh=w295-h221-nc
Certainly getting close to that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I seriously can't tell if you are trolling.. you only comment on the umps and not the Saints being terrible.
I can comment on what I like.

We are playing dog shit.

The umps are not making it any better.

I can say what the **** I want, I have no idea why you feel the need to comment about it, idiot.

On holiday overseas, got up in the middle of the night to watch this.

It’s probably lucky the constant contrast of shadow to bright sunshine makes it almost unwatchable on the phone.

We have very little class at the moment. Blue collar AF and it’s showing badly here. We usually thrive in the manic nature of Q1 but today nowhere near it.

Back to bed then.

Anyone want to man up on Hill and Walters?

I never had a good feeling about this week but I didn't expect us to be soft, slow and poorly skilled. Still time to claw them back but would like to show some ticker.

With us looking slow (especially without Stuv), I wonder if Hind, Coff or Young should've gotten a look in.

Poor Wilkie looks out of his depth today, isn't alone there though. Hopefully their belief and new found grunt kicks in soon.

Structurally murdered. Ross Lyon v amateur hour special . Second to the ball, umpire crucifixion. Long day ahead, at least the sun's out, nice stadium
Exactly... And our mids are not good enough, fumbles time and time again under pressure.. Steele is playing a negating role.. so who is there to win the ball? Freo’s game is how you should play.. draw the man then hand pass to a player running pass, we still hand pass at our first opportunity like we are scared of being tackled, good teams have players take the tackle on/evade the tackle then handball out, that’s why we have so many problems moving the ball from the ball unless it’s a turnover, last year we tried to run and carry too much without a system, this year it seems we stopped it all together.. the result is slow ball movement and no end to end goals..

We need to put gresh more in the mid and let him run and carry like walters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back