Round 3 Captain Selection....

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1: Pavlich 92
Round 2: Priddis 91

My captain choises so far. Pretty steady would of liked 100+ but oh well consistency is the thing I'm looking for.

Garry Ablett as captain for me this week. 121 points against the Bombers, what's he gonna do to Melbourne would'nt be surprised if Wayne Carey's record of 209 is challanged by one of Chapman/Ablett/Bartel in saying that I'd reckon all three of those guys should get 110+

Carn Ablett!

Exact same here, lol.

Dont forget Joel Corey.

Scored 149 and 110 so far..

yeah but the majority of us don't have Joel Corey. This weeks' captain choices are much more tougher than last weeks'. None of the big gun forwards EG Brown, Pavlich, Riewoldt, Johnson are playing the blues, tigers or the demons. It seems to be a midfielders week this time, so my choices would be between Priddis, Cross and Stanton (I don't have any geelong mids)

Interesting to note that Corey's career average against the demons (65.1) is down 17 points on his career average and is lower than his career average against any other side including Sydney (77.1) - from FF.

Yeah but have Melbourne ever been this bad?

I'll be avoiding Cox,
West Coast havea bad record against Freo in Derby's, Sandilands is bigger and likely to steal alot fo hit-outs. And depending if WC crumble Cox wont rack up as many possessions as normal.

Id avoid West Coast players this week.

Im definately looking long and hard at Joel Corey this week.. cant go past Geelong considering their form and who they are playing. Going to be abit of a slaughter.

Yep couldn't agree more. May be raining too which will only make things uglier.

Has he ever against Sandilands?

Any Geelong player will dominate. Bartel to score 150+. Last 6-7 games v Melbourne he's never scored below 100. FREAK!

Absolutely. This weekend should be DT points for jam for each and every Geelong player. Even the Tomahawk might get a decent score this week.. ok maybe that's going a bit too far.

Corey for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would anyone take the risk with DELEDIO if he lines up in the centre tommorow on the team sheet? If he plays the game in the square I have no doubt he'll get 100+. I mean when he was moved in the centre square last quater last week he got I think I heard 47 dreamteam points for the quater:eek: He looked like a DT god!

I'm not going to do it probley just go Kerr, but yea it's on the table for someone whose gain enough!

joel corey for me - he has been my captain since round 1 season 2007 - i just don't understand why so few people have him

I'll be avoiding Cox,
West Coast havea bad record against Freo in Derby's, Sandilands is bigger and likely to steal alot fo hit-outs. And depending if WC crumble Cox wont rack up as many possessions as normal.

Id avoid West Coast players this week.

Im definately looking long and hard at Joel Corey this week.. cant go past Geelong considering their form and who they are playing. Going to be abit of a slaughter.

I'm sorry, what?

Fiction -
a literary work based on the imagination and not necessarily on fact

Suspect Decipher was probably referring to Cox' performance against Freo in the derbies. He's averaged 72 against Freo in his last 3 games. As an aside - if he scored 72 this week against them, he would only go up about 11.5K. If he then scored 100 in Rds 4-6, he'd be back at his current price.

I've got a couple of options:

-Cox: don't think so, not this week vs Freo. Could come back to bite me on the bum though.

-Cross: Huge possibility. Is a DT machine and should be right to put in another big score.

-Chad Cornes: Probable. Loves the showdown and will be eager to have a good game especially after last week. I'm thinking 120+.

-Pav: Always a chance but I prefer Cornes for this week.

I am going to make a trade for either BJ, J Brown or Chappy this week. If I do get Chapman which I think I will, then he'll be my captain. DT superstar and considering Geelong are playing Melbourne, he could put in a huge one.

can someone post the website that gives DT scores against rival clubs, and DT results during the round, Ive lost the link from my favourites

cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 3 Captain Selection....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back