Round 3. Carlton V Essendon Saturday 11th April 7:10pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, the umpires were again pathetic again tonight. Both ways, so can't really blame them. Still wondering what the Llloyd free kick was for though and well done Brett Thorton for being an ass and letting the umpire have his moment in the sun and costing your team in the process.:thumbsdown:

Well done to the Bombers though, played with a lot of heart. Sadly Carlton played dumb football tonight and it smelt a little like the last ten years to me.:mad:

Well done Bombers - they just wanted it more. The positive we can take away is that the Bombers played to the best of their ability and only beat us by 4 points. We played like shite and we're still in the game until the end. We still lost the 4 points but we'll learn from this game.

Also, I hate Lloyd and Essendon with a passion but hearing him on MMM. He is no doubt, a champion of the game.

Well, the umpires were again pathetic again tonight. Both ways, so can't really blame them. Still wondering what the Llloyd free kick was for though and well done Brett Thorton for being an ass and letting the umpire have his moment in the sun and costing your team in the process.:thumbsdown:

Well done to the Bombers though, played with a lot of heart. Sadly Carlton played dumb football tonight and it smelt a little like the last ten years to me.:mad:
tissues are 2 dollars a box

Well done Bombers - they just wanted it more. The positive we can take away is that the Bombers played to the best of their ability and only beat us by 4 points. We played like shite and we're still in the game until the end. We still lost the 4 points but we'll learn from this game.

Also, I hate Lloyd and Essendon with a passion but hearing him on MMM. He is no doubt, a champion of the game.

Mate carlton should of won, but Essendon played nowhere near played to the best of there ability are you kidding yourself? Consider our injuries? Far out
Mind you we got the best out of our players tonight if thats what you mean...

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 3. Carlton V Essendon Saturday 11th April 7:10pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back