Round 3 Gameday/Scores Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

2017pts (NGB is showing as 102pts instead of the 111pts he got using the Match Day Live site). Looks like it is a middle of the road score this week, but have guys to eventually come back from injury and a better captain choice will improve the score.

Ended up on 1887. Very disappointing round, highlighted by the injury to Ellis.

Got some tough decision coming up this week.

1907. I'll guess my ranking will slip 4000 places to 4298:(

Disappointments: Mcphee's suspension forcing me to play 3 rookies, Ben Johnson's injury (16), Cloke's 39 & Waite's 59.

Lesser disappointments: Lynch's 70, Gibbs's 74, Pav's 78 & maybe Mackay's 70 + Fisher's 79

Triumphs: Jolly's 133, Adcock's 126, Chad's 121, Cox's 120, Krakouer's 97, Rich's 84, Hill's 73

Lesser Triumphs: Swan's 112, Houlihan's 89

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2174 so happy with that... ranked 16000'th atm with what i thought was a pretty good side at the start.

Having both hodge and harvey have hurt me a fair bit.... should improve my position this week though :D

They said on the radio that it wasn't that bad, no fractures or breaks.
No need to trade him out:thumbsu:

Thank god for that. I just turned fox sports news on, they said he will still miss a couple of weeks due to a ligament strain.

I think I will just cop the zero and hope Bock comes back. Cant afford to waste anymore trades.

ranked 150 (not for long sure to drop a few thousand places)

Not to bad considering forwardline did not crack 90 and I made all the wrong decisions with bench vs playing options, Taking Kornes over ablett at the last second was not overly inspired.

meh 20 trades in hand, no long term injuries things could be worse :rolleyes:

ranked 150 (not for long sure to drop a few thousand places)

Not to bad considering forwardline did not crack 90 and I made all the wrong decisions with bench vs playing options, Taking Kornes over ablett at the last second was not overly inspired.

meh 20 trades in hand, no long term injuries things could be worse :rolleyes:

I know how you feel ranked: 180 something and scored 1922

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 3 Gameday/Scores Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back