Round 3 Teams Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm relying on two of Petrenko, Hill and Cheney playing to avoid a zero. Otten on the extended interchange confirmed Anthony --> Robinson, could've done it last week and avoided a zero but thems the breaks.

My team is sweet just got some starting 22 dilemmas

1st One
Beams, Robinson or Otten

Otten is obvious choice because i spent the most on him but Beams is tempting

2nd One
Cheney, Broughton or Petrenko
Cheney atm but broughton is rather tempting

3rd One
Mitch Brown or Taylor Walker

Stumped- but pretty sure ill go with Taylor

Please help only 6 mins till lockout!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IIRC the teams wont be updated until tomorrow morning due to the public holiday. Easter is the only weekend where you don't get the updated teams Friday due to tbe public holiday.

Damn Otten playing, Beamsy score wont count

Suban, Hill and Broughton all playing it looks like Harvey and fremantle are going to play the kids no matter what. Even if their getting pumped you wouldnt have thought they would give Broughton a game along with Suban and Hill whilst also having Deboer and Clarke as emergencies. Its a great sign, they didnt get dropped from last weeks effort than maybe he will back them in even if they do only get 5 posses. Harvey has said fremantle are in a rebuilding stage.

Teams have been updated RT, though I think the Monday match will be updated 5m tomorrow.
Pretty sure that last year they didn't update until Saturday morning, was expecting the same thing again this year. Oh well.

Hardly dream team related, but why is Melbournes captain out of the side? He was named in the back pocket last night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 3 Teams Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back