Round 3 Teams Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm in the same boat because all 3 of my rookies are named on the extended bench. Atleast 1 should play but who can be sure?

Raines -> Rance is very tempting although i'm not sure whether Cheney would be a better option.

What are you thinking Hirdy?

Yeah not sure yet ,

Best Case - Raines comes back in Round 5, price rise occurs at after round 6.

Worst Case - Raines has a few in the VFL and comes back round 7ish, doesn't rise in price until round 9.

If I'm going to do it, I'm going for Cheney over Rance though, seems to have more job security if any at all.

LOL... it's Joel Bowden all over again :D

ahhhhhhhhhhhh weeeeeeeeeeellllllllllll

guess we're stuck with him senrulz
I kept Bowden last year, paid off big time, but I don't want to be in the same situation again with Scotland this year.

Yeah not sure yet ,

Best Case - Raines comes back in Round 5, price rise occurs at after round 6.

Worst Case - Raines has a few in the VFL and comes back round 7ish, doesn't rise in price until round 9.

If I'm going to do it, I'm going for Cheney over Rance though, seems to have more job security if any at all.
I want to do the trade!
But Cheney's spot is not confirmed at all and that would leave me with 4 rookies all on the extended bench!
Also have just heard rumors Cheney has rolled an ankle?

Where has this Beams thing come from?

MM praised him after last week, so it's not form.

IF out, has to be pulling up lame after last weeks game, and I doubt that, as he played against beasts in QLD

Dont think this rumour is true guys..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My backline bench:

Scotland, Raines :(
my backline bench: Scotland, Raines, McPhee (tippaz backs need to HTFU
icon_compress.gif
)

at least you haven't got the sniper as well

i'm contemplating getting rid of Raines, but for who ??? :confused:

what are the chances of whitecross playing this week...hes a cash cow for my bench, but thinking about getting robinson while i can

Zaharakis is just as good probably and you will have an extra week to way it all up. Its upto you though, i was considering getting Robinson because he will make plenty of cash, but so will Zaha and you will have an extra week to see how your going.

Robinson doesnt look like getting dropped anytime soon though.

What the hell is going on????

shoenmakers, cheney, petrenko, hill, suban and rance ALL listed on an extended interchange....what the hell is with that?

FWIW i have petrenko and hill on my field with suban my emergency...

this is really bad and people are maybe gonna have to cop 0's coz its a guessing game right now

Get Sam Fisher for him. They are around the same price range right?

nah mate. i'm hangin' onto Scotland no matter what. he's a keeper.
i noticed he's listed as an emergency, and i promise you he ALWAYS plays well against Essendon... fingers crossed, they'll slip him in.

Raines is the one that is doing my head in (if any1 goes... it's him), but i just don't rate any of the 86kers. i think i'll just play the donut and hopefully Scotland and McPhee come back next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 3 Teams Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back