Review Round 3: v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Starting to eat their own young.

If nothing else.. how much did last year just show you that we are the best club in the world?!!! biggest shit storm in history and we are more united than ever..

Carlton has a bad loss.. and they go to pieces..

**** I love the EFC!

Your gist is correct, but can't over-simplify their situation. Since they lost that final to West Coast, they have not impressed anyone. Even that season was not that impressive. It's been building for a while. The amazing thing is the mixed messages that have come out from the Coach, President and playing group.

Carlton is a rabble.. and I wouldn't wish it on.. actually scrap that.. let them rot!!

I don't understand why it has taken this long for them to identify the overall shitness of their list.. most posters on here saw that years ago.. they were never going to be able to compete in the tough months.. front running, outside soft pea hearted show ponies...

I'm just saying.. Carlton (and some others) seem quick to start heaping the crap on their club is all

No issue with Harley's opinion. I'd be staggered if Bomber isn't CURRENTLY a better coach than Hird. And what I've seen in the first three rounds has shown that Bomba still has it.

matilda_tank_construction_small.jpg

Kernahan and Malthouse in the warehouse 11pm after the Essendon Match. Let the tanking begin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 3: v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back