Review Round 3: v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok peoples, I'm here and I brought beer.

How good is it to **** Carlscum up the ****ing **** with a ****ing **** **** brace yourself ****ing **** **** **** salty tears **** **** ******** with a shovel and **** **** ****ing Jeanne Pratt Hobgoblin.

I just love the fact it was us who gave them an absolute thumping for them to realize their list is no good and need a rebuild.

Bitched Up Carlscum Supporter said:
I received some free tickets to tonights game so stupidly decided to go even though I knew we couldn't compete with those cyborgs..
Make no mistake people, Essendon are not playing in the same ball park as anyone else.. They have benefited so much from their PEDS program.. The must sit out two years or this comp is a joke.. Their players legs and bodies are forking huge compared to our guys, and they run all day.. They don't even look like getting tired... Its just not right..
While our players are gasping for air, they are setting up like they just just arrived at the ground.. It an absolute joke, and people dont need to look any further as to why we beat them by 93 points 3 years ago, but now get smashed by them... Its the first time I have seen Essendon live since they've taken these PEDS, and its just ridiculous... They need to be outed..
And I could have punched out half of their arrogant f head supporters tonight... It was hard to watch and I shouldn't have gone.. If these players escape bans, im giving it away..

Hmmmm.....

I think he wants an Oompa Loompa nowwwwwwwwwwww

Any Carl supporter blaming that loss on endeavour alone is barking up the wrong tree, you were outclassed by a more talented/well drilled team
I just love the fact it was us who gave them an absolute thumping for them to realize their list is no good and need a rebuild.

Have they finally embraced the truth though? or do they think the only difference between the two sides is their lack of workrate :oops:

Any Carl supporter blaming that loss on endeavour alone is barking up the wrong tree, you were outclassed by a more talented/well drilled team

Have they finally embraced the truth though? or do they think the only difference between the two sides is their lack of workrate :oops:
They've definitely embraced it.

they had every quarter time break to react to their lack of endeavour. Even carazzos attempt to fire them up in the huddle did nothing at 3 quarter time. There is a difference between playing bad and only playing as good as your opposition lets you. Bombers blew them off the park just like North Melbourne.

I'm just kinda pleased that we have caused two teams to have a 'melt down' after playing us.. 2 "worst loss I've been involved in" moments in three weeks...

Gee I wonder what the link is?!!!!!!!

Seriously not enough respect for the fact that we are a good side.. I mean even last week when we kept the premiers goal less for 30 ****ing minutes?!!!! Yeah we dropped the game, yeah we didn't convert in the first half.. but boy did we nail that 3rd quarter.. and, to date, that is the 'worst' quarter of footy Hawthorn has played in over a year...

I just hope we knock Freo over this weekend and give them their "worst loss they have been involved in".. make it 3 from 4.

I'm just kinda pleased that we have caused two teams to have a 'melt down' after playing us.. 2 "worst loss I've been involved in" moments in three weeks...

Gee I wonder what the link is?!!!!!!!

Seriously not enough respect for the fact that we are a good side.. I mean even last week when we kept the premiers goal less for 30 ******* minutes?!!!! Yeah we dropped the game, yeah we didn't convert in the first half.. but boy did we nail that 3rd quarter.. and, to date, that is the 'worst' quarter of footy Hawthorn has played in over a year...

I just hope we knock Freo over this weekend and give them their "worst loss they have been involved in".. make it 3 from 4.

I agree

It annoys me that Essendon isn't getting the credit they deserve was all about how shit North and Carlton were at least Mick in his presser after the game acknowledged that Essendon is a good side.

Last edited:
I agree

It annoys me that Essendon isn't getting the credit they deserve was all about how shit North and Carlton were at least Mick in his presser after the game acknowledged that Essendon is a good side.

Meh, let em not rate us. Works just fine for me.

If he only gets it 7 times and kicks 3, and made no horrendous mistakes. Pretty good game by Hardi. 2 in a row. Even the bling squirrel finds an acorn. I still don't believe he is in our best 22. But the best 22 is rarely on the park.

I have him in my best 22.His weekness is his kicking under pressure is dodgy. So, move him to the forward line where he can be told "get it within 40 and have a shot at goal. BTW dont venture more than 40m from goal." perfect, he now has a 30 second slow to kick at goal rather than be under the pressure of trying to hit players on the tit when he gets a possie. he is quite quick and applies good tackling pressure and we all know he is a great mark and spoil.
Aint the worst shot at goal i have seen
Would definately have fwd over Kommer just has far more wepaons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, a bloke who wasn't playing is a passenger. You're an absolute flog, shut up.

now now. we're on the same team here, no need to get nasty.

I realize Pears is ''your man'' and that you feel that you have to defend him - the curse of your online name etc. but he's far from a lock in from our best 22 and he's stuffed up so many times that he needs to actually prove himself still.

settle petal.

that was my point.

I think you're missing the point there champ. It's no shame or embarrassment or black mark to not be playing in a really good team. He's not playing ahead of Hooker, Hurley or Fletcher right now. Big whoop. The $800,000 man in Frawley wouldn't be playing seniors at Essendon right now either.

I realize Pears is ''your man'' and that you feel that you have to defend him - the curse of your online name etc. but he's far from a lock in from our best 22 and he's stuffed up so many times that he needs to actually prove himself still.

settle petal.
If you actually looked through the Pears thread you'd see that I'm no where near saying that he's currently best 22. Pears' form was never a topic of debate here until you decided to berate him in an otherwise positive thread of actual Essendon supporters. If you want to turn on your own players then **** off and support Carlton, Richmond or some other sub-par, inferior loser club. Otherwise, neck up.

I think you're missing the point there champ. It's no shame or embarrassment or black mark to not be playing in a really good team. He's not playing ahead of Hooker, Hurley or Fletcher right now. Big whoop. The $800,000 man in Frawley wouldn't be playing seniors at Essendon right now either.

Let's save Champ, Buddy and Pal for opposition supporters.

To be banging on about a player being a 'passenger' who mind you, wasn't even in the team, after one of our most convincing wins against our fiercest rivals in recent times is quite frankly embarrassing and smacks of having a chip on one's shoulder.

I agree

Yeah that annoyed me too. I would have thought one of the lead stories out of that game should have been about how strong Carlisle's performance was under the circumstances. Most of what I saw empathised with Malthouse, criticised Carlton's list management and the players' performances. Good to keep the lid on, but some balanced reporting... oh wait.

settle petal.

Pears is depth at the moment, though nothing to say that over the year he can't come in and play an integral part in our premiership campaign. Save turning on own players for the Richmond, Carlton and Melbournes of this world.

Slight derail.. but I seriously can't believe that anyone would offer Frawley 800K.. yes he is good.. but no way he is worth that imho..

I don't mind the 'flying under the radar' aspect.. I just find it curious that the media seems oblivious to the fact that these teams have just 'happened' to have really really really poor games where they look second rate.. against us!

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 3: v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back