Game Day Round 4, 2017 - Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus people abusing a second year KPF are kidding themselves...
Yep Schache is far from our main problem today, I'm looking at the more experienced players like Lester, Bewick, Bell who need to lift. We probably need to look at the selections too, we just dont have the fire power to be playing 3 eighteen yearolds

Not looking to get into an argument here or anything but just wondering what you think of him. I don't think he's damaging enough to counteract how easily he loses contests

Watch the first 2 games. He's very creative around goals.

Taylor is being played on the ball he does not have the tank to run all the time.
He more of a burst player I rather him around the forward line. Although the problem is Hipwood, Schache, Bell and Lester do not bring the ball down from a pack. So pretty lost what to do with Taylor.

Wow some massive overreactions on here. The rookies have been fine, Cox actually had some good moments. Up forward our structure is off, need Close.

Richmond are very good and the difference in class is showing no need to throw out guys under the bus.

Structure wise we are 5 times better than last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said it all week at least barrett would have been puttin pressure on in the forward half and around stoppages. The young guys still playing tac cup footy, they need to learn the hard part tackling

Lot's of talk about us going too young today - the first few weeks have been nice but we're not moving out of the bottom 6 until we get 50 games into guys like Hipwood, McCluggage, Berry, Cox, Schache really. We're still in this bottom 6 position until 2019, probably 2020. A rebuilding side needs to get games into kids ASAP even if it's to the detriment in the short term. That said if these sort of kids string a few poor games in a row together then that's what the reserves are for.

The bigger problem for us is the same old guys like Bell, Bewick, Lester, etc who wouldn't get a game on any other list but yet we keep playing them. Christensen and Close would be handy replacements next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back