Game Day Round 4, 2017: Hawthorn v Geelong, 17 April 2017, 3.20pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If breust is not the most over inflated footballer god ever put breath into im not here needs a butler driven silver service in order to operate, would have got his sister to tie knots for him back in boy scouts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is disgusting.

i am not blaming the coach 3 points then moving on

1st - this season i thought we were 50/50 at best to make finals. that does not excuse our endeavour and disgusting percentage bottem of ladder after 4rounds.

2nd- anyone that doesn't think these trades handling of the players has had not effect on the group get your head out of your ass!!!!
its no coincidance that (shiels,stratton,gibson,silk,breust,cyril,poppy) are not playing for the jumper all of a sudden or are all out form.
i hope this get resolved asap.

3- moving foward just play the kids burton,sicily,hartung,hardwick) but i want to see jor,how,willsmore,lovell,cousins all of them in!

How do players look horrible at hawthorn, yet another club picks them up and they all of a sudden look great.

We have completely ****ed this up. We will finish very close to last and get no draft pick compensation.

It's not a re-build because we have sold the farm for two just above average players. Actually Tom Mitchell is average- Clarkson has never liked those mids who can't kick (JK3 etc) and we gave up a first rounder for him.

Terrible off season

Christ - 9 behind the ball and we still cannot prevent a goal. Christ sake.

Gibson will get a week. I'd drop Breust and TOB. There are a few others who are on their last chance.

Bring in Howe, Stewart and Fitzy.

Vickery plays at Box Hill next week.

If Sheils continues as is out he goes and in comes Cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back