Game Day Round 4, 2019 - Essendon vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time in about 10 years I’m not backing us at the plus line hoping that we get within it to make the day semi-worthwhile.

I’m backing us to win to make the day super-worthwhile.

Hard to get a take on Essendon after their win last week then Melbourne come out and beat Sydney, but the Swans are playing average footy at present.

Let’s hope we don’t play like we did for 90% of the game last week.

Really worried about this one today, expecting us to have an off day coming up soon, hopefully the ugly win last weekend was the off day.

The Bombers have a few match winners up front that can worry us in Stringer, Fantasia and McDonald-Tipungwuti, also need to keep the run of Saad and McKenna off half back in check. Where I think we can get them is in the center bounce clearances.

Really worried about this one today, expecting us to have an off day coming up soon, hopefully the ugly win last weekend was the off day.

The Bombers have a few match winners up front that can worry us in Stringer, Fantasia and McDonald-Tipungwuti, also need to keep the run of Saad and McKenna off half back in check. Where I think we can get them is in the center bounce clearances.
I think we already had our off week. At least 10 players didnt perform well last week. 2 aren't there today and the other 8 would of been told they need to lift. Fages and hodge wont let it happen to easily. Robbo and christo will be going hell for leather trying to cement their spot. Is it a dry deck? If we can hit hippy and mcstay on the lead then they won't be able to use their pace.

I think we already had our off week. At least 10 players didnt perform well last week. 2 aren't there today and the other 8 would of been told they need to lift. Fages and hodge wont let it happen to easily. Robbo and christo will be going hell for leather trying to cement their spot. Is it a dry deck? If we can hit hippy and mcstay on the lead then they won't be able to use their pace.
I hope you're right Milux and I'm wrong.

Forecast says fine for today in Melbourne.

Anyone know where lion supporters usually sit together in GA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know where lion supporters usually sit together in GA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was wondering this too

On SM-N950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

From the Lions website regarding seating for this match:

Brisbane Lions VIC-based members and supporters with general admission entry are invited to sit together in dedicated 'Lions Only' area located in bays M33 (from Row T onwards – behind the cheer squad) and M34 on Level 1 at the MCG.

Other general admission bays available for members include:
Level 1: M1, M2 (H-LL), M3 (AA-LL), M29-32, M35-36
Level 4: Q1-15, Q29-36, Q49-57

Pleased be advised that these seats are subject to availability.

I still feel like Zorko hasn’t quite yet got his season going while Lachie Neale steals the show.

Hoping today is the day Zork puts the foot down and takes us to a new level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still feel like Zorko hasn’t quite yet got his season going while Lachie Neale steals the show.

Hoping today is the day Zork puts the foot down and takes us to a new level.

I feel like Zorks has been huge defensively but because of this his offensive game hasn't reached the heights of previous seasons. Would certainly make for fun viewing if he can have a balanced offensive/defensive game today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back