Game Day Round 4, 2022: Hawthorn v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKSP-D670440-BB-Stainless-Single-Bowl-and-Half-Bowl-PVD-Kitchen-Sink-By-Meir-in-Gold-670X440x200mm2.jpg

If you told me before the game that we'd have Hill running with CJ I would have laughed in your face.
CJ can be scary good and is easily their most damaging player. But Hill has proved me wrong today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lienert has been huge. He's pretty much a free Dylan Roberton. He's been fantastic, really good user of the footy with clear vision of what's ahead of him. He'll be hard to shake out of his spot when other are fit.
Some Port guy came on a week or two ago and bagged him. And us for picking him up. Haven't seen anything but good play from the guy. Been really good.

If you told me before the game that we'd have Hill running with CJ I would have laughed in your face.
CJ can be scary good and is easily their most damaging player. But Hill has proved me wrong today.
As good as he is, he goes absolutely missing when there is a goal threat playing on him.

Doesn’t yet know how to do it both ways when being held accountable

Don't bump I suppose, then theres no risk to leaving it to a lottery

He's just stood there and protected himself. Didn't lean in didn't and didn't try to initiate hard contact. The guy ran into a brick wall. If you have to run out of the way of opponents it's going to be dull game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back