Game Day Round 4, 2023 : West Coast Eagles v Melbourne Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah, skills were a lot better the past couple of weeks.

Dunno why it's so s**t this week, Melbourne have the same issue.

Can't just stop the game for an impromptu skills session, can you?
No. But you can do something about it when the same thing has been happening for the better part of 2 years.

Our first half was pretty much as good as we play and as bad as Melbourne could and they still outscored is 2 to 1.

I have said it numerous times. How many 10 goal losses, especially at home does it take?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oscar keeping us in it!
iron man GIF

Hough very quiet. Hewett too. Williams seems to be getting better with the responsibility. Haven't heard Ginbey's name much either. Kelly a huge 1st half - faded though by the sounds of it. I hope we can rally a bit. Don't want this to be a massacre.

Time to up the kicking in duties Hurny, how many times can you rinse repeat the 10m run to the right and kick to where the opposition big men are?

Almost like he is on pensioner auto pilot

I just want to give a huge round of applause to Gaff playing as a defensive mid. If you had of told anyone before the start of the year Gaff would have the strength to hold off Petracca and win a holding the ball against him they would have been looking for the cow to jump over the moon. A massive scapegoat and thought the game had gone past him but if he plays like he has the last couple of weeks he won't be a star but certainly worth his spot in the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back