Game Day Round 4, 2023 : West Coast Eagles v Melbourne Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expecting the floodgates will probably open this quarter (they have to some extent done so already).

Young bodies with few preseasons under their belts are going to tire against the hardest running side in the competition in it's prime.

Can't discount last week's effort to stay in the contest with so many numbers down being a factor in losing legs early today as well.

The next generation held their own for the better part of a half against the team most likely to win the premiership this year.

The scoreboard result may be disappointing, but it remains another step in the right direction.

Expecting the floodgates will probably open this quarter (they have to some extent done so already).

Young bodies with few preseasons under their belts are going to tire against the hardest running side in the competition in it's prime.

Can't discount last week's effort to stay in the contest with so many numbers down being a factor in losing legs early today as well.

The next generation held their own for the better part of a half against the team most likely to win the premiership this year.

The scoreboard result may be disappointing, but it remains another step in the right direction.
Flood gates were already open in the third lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hunt kicks one when the game is over.
Dog Reaction GIF

Well trading away two years of those picks for a player who wasn't worth it didn't help us.

Plus we used to have the people with skills still in the side. Players like Gaff, Darling, Hurn used to be players with reliable skills and have fallen off a cliff.

But don't worry, you'll get your wish, we'll be a bottom four club for the next couple of years.
Not my wish at all but it's the reality of where we are at.

Why have those players skills 'dropped off a cliff' as tou mention? Wouldn't be because they are at the tail end of their careers? Nah, it's Simmo I tells you.

The question has to be asked...

Why am i still here and why haven't I headed to the train yet? :think::shrug:

Because you have a crying baby at home waiting for you 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back