Preview Round 4, 2024: Richmond v St.Kilda - Norwood Oval, Sunday 7th April, 3:20PM AEST *GATHER ROUND*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 8 on the injury list

Adelaide 7

Brisbane 7

Carlton 9

Collingwood 6

Essendon 8

Fremantle 12

Geelong 5

Geelong 5

Gws 7

Hawthorn 8

Melbourne 9

North Melbourne 7

Port Adelaide 4

Richmond 13

Sydney 9

West Coast 8

Western bulldogs 6

So there are 8 teams who have the same or more injuries than us.

So.most of the competition has 7 or more injuries. Maybe their high performance medical staff are s**t too

Or Maybe it's the nature of the game, champ

We are getting Tigers at a good time.. 14 injuries... Of course quality is important as well but they have out:

Baker, Balta, Hopper, Lynch., Prestia, Gibcus

Then they have tests for
Martin, Grimes, Graham. If any miss it is another big blow to them..

So this week, I would say that ourmajor injuries and outs are
Henry, Crouch, Clark, Paton, Dow, Wood, Windhager

Anyway, I think if either side had their best 22 it would be one sided. But both are handicapped.

We are getting Tigers at a good time.. 14 injuries... Of course quality is important as well but they have out:

Then they have tests for

Anyway, I think if either side had their best 22 it would be one sided. But both are handicapped.
they are saying Grimes might miss, Dusty should be back.

Then they have tests for

Webster more than than Paton, but your point's well made. Having them both out at the same time has been massive. We have lacked a small lockdown defender and it's showed.

Webster more than than Paton, but your point's well made. Having them both out at the same time has been massive. We have lacked a small lockdown defender and it's showed.
I don't know why Gus Mac isn't getting a crack at it. Particularly now with Sincs back l can't see the value in keeping Bonner there as now 3 out of 4 small defenders are average to poor defensively.

We have 8 on the injury list

Adelaide 7

Brisbane 7

Carlton 9

Collingwood 6

Essendon 8

Fremantle 12

Geelong 5

Geelong 5

Gws 7

Hawthorn 8

Melbourne 9

North Melbourne 7

Port Adelaide 4

Richmond 13

Sydney 9

West Coast 8

Western bulldogs 6

So there are 8 teams who have the same or more injuries than us.

So.most of the competition has 7 or more injuries. Maybe their high performance medical staff are s**t too

Or Maybe it's the nature of the game, champ
Suspensions haven’t helped either!

And they are losing Lynch Balta and Baker
They're big losses but they are handy ins. They're coming off a huge win against Sydney, we shat the bed against Essendon. They have Taranto in beast mode who always kills us, Vlaustin the same.

I just don't see it as clear cut at all. We need to be well and truly up for this, it's a season defining game I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're big losses but they are handy ins. They're coming off a huge win against Sydney, we shat the bed against Essendon. They have Taranto in beast mode who always kills us, Vlaustin the same.

I just don't see it as clear cut at all. We need to be well and truly up for this, it's a season defining game I reckon.
I agree with season defining.

I’m not nearly as worried as you are with King back.

I'm hoping Ross has taken the opportunity to let Webster and King know that we've lost two games by very small margins where they may have made the difference but let their emotions affect the success of the club.
Grow up boys.

I hope he hasn't.
I know from Websters speech at the time that he realises his mistake and really regretted it.
I know from my marriage, that harping on and on about something that i ****ed up doesn't achieve anything.

Sorry guys, appreciate that things are different whether you feel it's for better or for worse, but we need to keep on track here and stay respectful of everyone involved.

Regarding the game, I heard there might be a couple of other richmond players uncertain to start, do we know anyting about that or am I getting my wires crossed with the players who are already confirmed out?

What happened to the Hill broken hand?
Joffa....we were told yesterday that Gresh has stepped on Hilly's hand during the game..........which resulted in an inch long cut....which subsequently got infected.

That's all we heard.

There didn't seem to be a great deal of concern tho.

We'll find out more tomorrow.

Sorry guys, appreciate that things are different whether you feel it's for better or for worse, but we need to keep on track here and stay respectful of everyone involved.

Regarding the game, I heard there might be a couple of other richmond players uncertain to start, do we know anyting about that or am I getting my wires crossed with the players who are already confirmed out?
They seem to be uncertain whether Grimes will return. Reportedly didn't do much yesterday on the track.

Joffa....we were told yesterday that Gresh has stepped on Hilly's hand during the game..........which resulted in an inch long cut....which subsequently got infected.

That's all we heard.

Bloody Gresh.

That's all we heard.

Oof... Who does that remind me of, Armitage was it? Had a deep cut into his calf which got infected and had him hospitalised?
Hopefully nothing that serious.

They seem to be uncertain whether Grimes will return. Reportedly didn't do much yesterday on the track.

Interesting... He's a defender, yeah? That has to hurt if he's out or underdone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back