Competitions Round 4 North vs Sydney GDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, we're only 18 points down and had the better of that quarter.

Scotty Mac, J-Mac and Anthony are playing well.

Basti, Boomer and Wells need to find more of the ball.

I am truly perplexed as to why we didn't bring Levi in to the side and even more puzzled that we went with 3 ruckman in those conditions.

We have an extra player and we are quicker, but can we execute in the conditions?

A fairer go from the maggots wouldn't hurt either.

They should call Sydney "The Period" because it's just a flood of red everywhere.

Sickening football.

Full credit to the Swans, they get the job done, play a style that suits the "postage stamp".

Suppose we play a style that suits Edihad.But in saying all that we're not out of this contest.Thought we improved that term and I expect we've more improvement left.

Why is "inconclusive - umpire's call" so hard to understand?

The umpire thought it was touched. Replays weren't conclusive either way, so it goes back to the umpire's call, as it would've been if there wasn't video technology. No different to cricket.

Difference was, it was 1 boundary umpire vs 2 field umpires & a goal umpire.

I'm sitting smack bang in the middle of the Swans members.

These people applaud everything futile and boo anything against them. I hate them.

We got a free and some guy behind me said "typical, it's Daniel Wells".

I fair dinkum almost glassed him.

Saved by ridiculously expensive plastic beer cups, clownshoes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is "inconclusive - umpire's call" so hard to understand?

The umpire thought it was touched. Replays weren't conclusive either way, so it goes back to the umpire's call, as it would've been if there wasn't video technology. No different to cricket.

Who gives a shit.

Can't believe ppl are bagging Cunnington when number 33 is as soft as butter, if Brad Scott doesn't sub Campbell at half time then he's getting an email, Matty is the softest player in the AFL, its raining against Sydney and he is skirting packs, Brad your time is now.

Somebody wanna tell me where the ump pulled that free against edwards in the first qtr from when lindsay had the ball in the middle.

Sydney get away with an enormous amount of holding in close..

Throwing heads back, diving, you name it.

I hope the coach marches the captain straight to the umpires rooms at half time.

Okay, we're only 18 points down and had the better of that quarter.

Scotty Mac, J-Mac and Anthony are playing well.

Basti, Boomer and Wells need to find more of the ball.

I am truly perplexed as to why we didn't bring Levi in to the side and even more puzzled that we went with 3 ruckman in those conditions.

We have an extra player and we are quicker, but can we execute in the conditions?

A fairer go from the maggots wouldn't hurt either.

Quicker?

We have more midfield plodders but more pace around the edges. However the edges aren't in this game ATM.

I'm sitting smack bang in the middle of the Swans members.

These people applaud everything futile and boo anything against them. I hate them.

We got a free and some guy behind me said "typical, it's Daniel Wells".

I fair dinkum almost glassed him.

Saved by ridiculously expensive plastic beer cups, clownshoes.

They're a very good team, but a non-entity as a football club.

They are a marketing extension.

Scotty mac been huge for us. As has spud. Wright been ok too and Attley.
Can't understand how ordinary our back line feels as a whole. Car keys another who's stepped up. I love hunter but he's made seem horrendous decisions.
.Feels like we can come over the top, but we've gotta spread harder. Campbell will prob be subbed, but could be a huge mistake in the wet.
Godly goal didn't even look like it was touched......swans are masterminds at maximising any umpire loophole. 100% they've been instructed to appeal hard at every shot on goal that it was touched. If we get rolled by a point won't surprise me.
1st Q has killed us. We were shithouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back