Competitions Round 4 North vs Sydney GDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodes, Mumford, LRT and Rohan out early, I'll take that over the crap that the Swans are boring to watch. Geezes that is old rehashed stuff that shows your age. Roos will bounce back and make the finals. Last week was a big win and a young side will learn. Good luck. Any team can on their day can win. Fire away!

Well said, we sound bitter 'n' twisted. Sydney are a fantastic side, give 100% always.

Well done, but Rohan that looked Jason Snell bad, hope I'm wrong.

Need a mobile KP forward, exit one ruckman. Bring in Mullett. Play Harper from the get go.

We need players to have a crack, can bring in Wayne Carey in his prime, if he isn't going to have a crack it wont change anything.

Cunnington should punch his team mates in the mouth.

He's embarrassed more than a dozen of his teamates today. At least he's had a crack.

Mcintosh gets the ball, he has a crack every game, Goldy well he just got subbed off.

Goldy was AA ruckman last year or did you forget that?

Hamish should have been made to work his way into the side.

Goldy was subbed because the coach finally realised that it's been pissing down in Sydney for a week.

Well said, we sound bitter 'n' twisted. Sydney are a fantastic side, give 100% always.

Well done, but Rohan that looked Jason Snell bad, hope I'm wrong.

They reckon compound fracture on the tibia......gone for the season... soory to say

Can anyone see why I wanted us to keep/get another couple of seasoned hard bodied midfielders on the list when Scott took over?

It has cost us a finals berth in the last 2 seasons, and if not for the draw, it would probably cost us again this season.

Quite simply there were not enough numbers around the ball, and those who were did not win their share of it. Then after they win it the defensive effort extremely lacking.

Goldy was AA ruckman last year or did you forget that?

Hamish should have been made to work his way into the side.

Goldy was subbed because the coach finally realised that it's been pissing down in Sydney for a week.

Goldy was subbed because he was and has been ****ing horrid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodes Mumford and LRT out was a blessing for Swans. We are top heavy for these greasy conditions. Poor selections.

yeah goodes cannot bend over and as soon as the longmire sees a tap he drops goodes. Teams always drop their number 1 ruckman whens its wet. seriously you smoking?

Goodes Mumford and LRT out was a blessing for Swans. We are top heavy for these greasy conditions. Poor selections.

Spot on, if you are going to go tall on a toy ground, you need to be sure it is not going to rain, we had a dry period in the first quarter and used to much hand ball.

When you have 3 talls on your forward line, the ball is dry and the ground is small, just continue to kick for the two major sticks, put pressure on their backs and you never know.

No more hype for us until we get into finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back