Competitions Round 4 North vs Sydney GDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isn't this the type of game that Cunnington would thrive on?

Channel 7 commentary team is bringing my rage to the fore. Stop talking about ****ing Dancing with the Stars and who dated Tom Harley's cousin & commentate the game you absolute dolts.

very sad , question of how much, i will be suprised to be withing 12 goals at final siron, was really looking forward to this game aw well :-(

Seriously, what was with Adam's handpass to the feet of a player under no pressure that was 5m away.

Our decision making and execution is shithouse.

Come on North. Can't believe I've been hanging all weekend for this crap. If we were playing with some feeling and losing, I'd cop that, but not many players look like they want to be there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't this the type of game that Cunnington would thrive on?

Channel 7 commentary team is bringing my rage to the fore. Stop talking about ****ing Dancing with the Stars and who dated Tom Harley's cousin & commentate the game you absolute dolts.

Don't mind giving him time but he looks awful, would be almost subbing on Harper soon this is so bad.

oooo, Scotty looked angry at qtr time.

That was sh!t, but we could have been further behind. They just need a good old fashioned spray. We'll be better next qtr.

Seriously, what was with Adam's handpass to the feet of a player under no pressure that was 5m away.

Our decision making and execution is shithouse.

Yep and Wellsy's pass etc etc etc. Really playing bad.

Shit tactics, shit umpiring. Too much cute stuff for these conditions.

It's all about fricken METREAGE!

Sydney can now flood and dictate the game.

There's no point having a game plan purely designed to win games at Docklands. The grand final is played on the MCG.

Petries been ordinary, Harvey unsighted, too many soft efforts today, Sydney are harder at the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back