Review Round 4 - Port vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder how long it will take for the Sack the Coach chant to erupt by fans and Media......

Leppa doesn't currently have this playing group on side, they have no faith in his game plan and in him as a coach, that's the reality.. Maybe they are pissed off about voss? I don't know. that may change. we were not comparable to a Melbourne last year or a bulldogs when macca took over, so the whole "what else did you expect?" Argument isn't relevent to his taking over as coach. we were far more advanced and should not be playing like this. His whole idea is to prevent blowouts? This is devastating. Clean em out, if they have any value trade them out, delist the duds, invest in the kids.. start again. This isn't a throw away post, I honestly feel like, let's actually concede a rebuild, and do it holey and souley

Leppa doesn't currently have this playing group on side, they have no faith in his game plan and in him as a coach, that's the reality.. Maybe they are pissed off about voss? I don't know. that may change. we were not comparable to a Melbourne last year or a bulldogs when macca took over, so the whole "what else did you expect?" Argument isn't relevent to his taking over as coach. we were far more advanced and should not be playing like this. His whole idea is to prevent blowouts? This is devastating. Clean em out, if they have any value trade them out, delist the duds, invest in the kids.. start again. This isn't a throw away post, I honestly feel like, let's actually concede a rebuild, and do it holey and souley

Link?

MTHMB0y.gif

Wonder how long it will take for the Sack the Coach chant to erupt by fans and Media......

Some have already started. Probably some who thought sacking Voss would be the magic panacea too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two competitive games against still undefeated teams and total wipeouts against two up and comers in the face if a mounting injury toll. We are pretty rabbleish at the moment but not at the wrist slitting stage that a few other seem to be.

Discussion over Leppa as coach seems utterly silly at this stage to me.

That was brutal. Everything that can go wrong is going wrong for us. This will be a long year that is certain. I expected a lot more from us but now that I have accepted what we are going to be dealing with every week I have chosen to focus on the young talented players we are blooding.

Two competitive games against still undefeated teams and total wipeouts against two up and comers in the face if a mounting injury toll. We are pretty rabbleish at the moment but not at the wrist slitting stage that a few other seem to be.

Discussion over Leppa as coach seems utterly silly at this stage to me.

Were they that competitive. Big loss to the Hawks off a short preseason and a comfortable loss against Geelong at home is nothing to be that proud of. They won't be that good this year.

Last week, we all said "Well, things can only look up from now on."

Now we've lost 2 more senior players and our confidence is shot in every player. Really don't see how we're gonna recover to face a hungry Richmond at the Gabba on Thursday night.

You're right - it's worse this week :(

At least we aren't Collingwood or Carlton supporters though, guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 4 - Port vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back