Round 4 v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Goddards actions didn't ruin the game for you, Squiz?

No, but my nose has been ruined by kick-to-kick at Waverley (actually no, it was being king hit by a "security guard" at Waverley).

If Goddard had kicked it into the goal umpire's nuts, it would probably get replayed for 20 years with great mirth and merriment (no offence to goal umpires, particularly the one who gave Aussie Jones' kick a point vs Brisbane!).

Cheers walken :thumbsu:

Maybe Mick can give you a bit to graft on.

Nah - I'd be worried it'd keep growing on its own or maybe part of me would start thinking that Divak wasn't a DlCKHEAD, and that he's just misunderstood.

Was in the paper today that Goddard contacted the kid and apologised. He had a rush of blood, kid's okay, hopefully it's all good.

Imagine if they imposed penalties such as suspension for this type of thing.
Everytime the ball went over the fence whole cheer squads would fall down clutching their faces.

Everytime the ball went over the fence whole cheer squads would fall down clutching their faces.

The Collingwooood Cheer Squad needn't bother. No-one would believe that they could be any uglier.

pies.jpg

ON FB there is a group that is called "stop medical experiments on animals and do them on collingwood supporters" people are posting collingwood jokes on there. Some of them are extremely funny.

Kid would probably be grateful that he didn't get hit with THIS kick by Beeg from 10m out!
[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2OMxe-_fstk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2OMxe-_fstk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back