Preview Round 5, 2016 - Lions vs WB - Tear the woof off

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also brought in a player who was supposed to be sore and rested for him, I absolutely believe that if we're with them at half time we have a more than good chance at winning. It's the first quarter thats the question mark as thats where they usually blow sides out of the park

When was the last time a former player versed us for the first time and didn't have a day out. Can't remember one. Adcock will probs get 3 goals and 20 touches. But still happy for him, hope he stays in the team and plays some finals.
Daniel bradshaw round 6, 2010,he kicked 6 goals against the lions and that amazing torp before 3qtr time ,
He well and truly had a point to prove

Have no comment about this game and who'll win. Dogs treating it as practice for North. I'm sure they would never field the same side against any top 8 team.

Oddly McLean was out of the team due to being rested so must be a few sore players for them. Just hope we don't take it easy or think we don't have to work as hard because the opposition have a few key outs

Oddly McLean was out of the team due to being rested so must be a few sore players for them. Just hope we don't take it easy or think we don't have to work as hard because the opposition have a few key outs

I don't think that will be the case. Even with the outs the Bulldogs have plenty of talent. The media has been banging on about their depth since the preseason. They'll cover for the outs.

Who was the travelling emergency, sans Skinner, who the club looks to have taken along as an induction of sorts, not to mention to see his family / friends?

The dogs board game day thread is a solid laugh. Half of it was people turning red gums song into a parody of football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are the changes to the clash guernsey permanent? Think it looks a hell of a lot better now with the lion outlined and the shield not being outlined in blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back