Preview Round 5, 2021: St.Kilda v Richmond - Marvel Stadium, Thursday 15th April, 7:20PM AEST *MADDIE'S MATCH* *CARLISLE 150TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • Tigers

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that the Robert Harvey chair jumping one?

Thats exactly what I thought. Was just going to edit my post. Didn’t seem to hinder him for too long 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

If Marshall and Ryder miss then I'd be tempted to just use Carlisle and some combo of King for forward stoppages and Battle/Howard for defensive stoppages, and then bring in another marking target to replace Marshall's forward line work. It's probably between Wood and McKernan which is far from ideal, unless they try something more creative (e.g. Highmore/Joyce into defence and Battle up forward).

Very makeshift, and would be a huge shame if we have to go into this clash without 2 of our gun rucks.

Might want to look at how Roma pulls up. No preseason or in season games, copped an ankle tweak, leg looked bandaged and we have a 5 day turn around.
You could ruck Carlisle and Paddy if he is ready.

ruptured his planta facia .

Hopefully Ryder is available to replace Marshall if he misses, don't want to see us going back to either McKernan or Hunter if we can avoid it.

Don't think we need to make any other changes unless there are any other injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back