Preview Round 5, 2023: Collingwood v St.Kilda - Adelaide Oval, Sunday 16th April, 4:50PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Magpies

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Saints

Votes: 53 58.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be so intriguing to see what RTB has up his sleeve for Nick Daicos. Windy to do the job just like he did against Lachie Neale.
Stop being so 2015

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just watched Access All Areas and their analysis of Pies v Bris. Bris pressed up to put pressure on the ball carrier thereby stopping the quick penetration through the corridor.

Frontal pressure was what RTB did in the 2009-2010. This time I think we will start this from 80m from defensive goal and let the pies pick a way through....good luck...if the turnover happens sling shot forward.

If we do get a turnover deep in defence we will chip around the boundary leave the corridor free and set up at the stoppage and go from there.

I also wonder how long we can sustain this gut running style before we lose our leg speed...time will tell. But we also get some great soldiers back as replacements in the next 6 weeks.

Maggies look short forward and undermanned back but with a great midfield going to be an arm wrestle of styles and would not be surprised either side wins but reckon we will win in a close one...of course!!!

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can’t believe I’m about to say this. I don’t mind David King…
He makes great points about teams doing well, he seems to have a solid analysis every time,

But his points about any team going at less then 60% win rate are absolutely absurd and he says stuff to just get clicks.

On Pixel 7 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

I get the appeal, he can be quite entertaining. But he comes across as disingenuous by trying to have an opinion that is shocking rather than legitimate.

I like him. Throws burly into the water and sits back and watches the nuffies losing it.

Will be so intriguing to see what RTB has up his sleeve for Nick Daicos. Windy to do the job just like he did against Lachie Neale.

Butler with a hard tag IMO.

Not kicking heaps of goals anyway, so just clamp down on Daicos and see what happens.

Not sure Collingwood supporters could find Adelaide. Might find some wandering around the back of Tailem Bend or parts of Horsham.
Not sure that's accurate. If you read into the long standing PB's argument, there were 40,000 of them, confused, at Adelaide Oval a week and a half ago.

Anyway - sorry to hijack your thread. Good to see the Sainters up and about so far. Hopefully you blokes get the chocolates to keep it rolling.

I have it on pretty good authority that the matchups planning meeting at the pies went something like this, it was behind closed doors but my source is good, goes by the name idiot something or other

Climate Change Marketing GIF by Australian Conservation Foundation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No potential ins, right? Just someone into the 23 man squad for poor Bytel?

Again, like against the Bulldogs, it’s a question of how well our game plan works at stopping what Collingwood like to do. The only other variable is the long Adelaide Oval.
Don’t think so, not unless one of the injured crew get up but would highly doubt it, need someone to replace Bytel, unsure who it’s going to be.

Hang on….what?

Don’t get me started on Eddie….since he hasn’t made a comment….let’s ignore that bit.

Here’s the funny thing.

Hypothetical: your best mate: 10 years ago shared some pics. It finds it way to you via a third party a week ago via the herald Sun . Are you cutting off your mate?

Just asking….

That is a simple and straightforward philosphical question.

If your mate barracks for St Kilda, all is forgiven, as an act of foolish youthfulness. If however your mate barracks for Collingwood, he is a drug riddled degenerate and should be suspended for a minimum of one, with a maximum of 30 weeks.

A gather round in Cairns or Darwin next...

They always have to do something, to be doing things, when what the majority of people want is them to be doing much much less! Like calm down FFS AFL.

Hard to see the angle tbh.
I like the idea of Gathering round, good excuse to get away for a weekend and the economical impact for the area would be huge.

But playing 6 games on one oval with 4 games in a 24 hour window is crazy, even dangerous.

On CPH2145 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I like the idea of Gathering round, good excuse to get away for a weekend and the economical impact for the area would be huge.

But playing 6 games on one oval with 4 games in a 24 hour window is crazy, even dangerous.

On CPH2145 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Given the rain forecast for Friday, Saturday & Sunday its going to be interesting.

Probably not a popular opinion but I rate Nathan Buckley as the best media commentator/analyst. I always find his comments insightful and on point. I never cared for him as a player or coach but I think as a media analyst I think he's excellent. He craps all over David King who likes to make clickbait claims that usually turn out wrong or are meaningless. I laugh every time I see him with his open laptop in front of him. I wonder if it's even switched on, or if he's just watching pr0n. Maybe a Wayne Carey home vid!

On a serious note Buckley said on Fox last night that in his opinion Ross Lyon is every bit as good a coach as Clarkson despite the 4 premierships that Clarkson has won.

To all the Victorian Sainters, if you want to be surrounded by Sainters for the big game on Sunday, come down to our event from 3PM!

Just RSVP your spot here so we know accurate numbers: Saints TV Disco - Round 5 | Collingwood v St Kilda

The venue fits 250 and we think we'll get close to that! Discounted food and drinks, and the game on projector screens.

Carn the Sainters!

WTF.

The past 4 pages was like hanging out with my mate Ryan who only
talks about himself and what he and his friend ‘John Boy’ get up to at work.

You try and get into the conversation and he just stares at you, not listening, just waiting for you to take a breath so he can go on talking about himself and John Boy some more.
There is someone who calls themselves “John Boy”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back