Game Day 2024 AFL Season, Round 18: Adelaide v St.Kilda, Sat 13th of July 7:30pm AEST, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 in a row at Marvel to finish the season. Wet weather won't hinder our game for the rest of our season.
When the seasons gone. Big deal.

At some point in history, someone actually chose the name "Thilthorpe". Either for themselves or someone else.
Am assuming it was someone with no front teeth, but still....why?

Apparently the name never appeared before 1890, so i suspect that its due to the family being unable to pronounce or spell their own name.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been impressed with Byrnes, I had written him off but he has played two good games in a row since he has come back.

He is playing like a bloke that wants to stay on the list unlike Jones and Bonner who look like they are playing to be delisted.

Last edited:
aside from the positives of pou backing it up and byrnes tonight,clark starting to build and marshall and naz keeping up their high standard,can we punch in membrey jones and the absent ross for tickets out the door officially now?

as well as good results elsewhere should guarentee us bottom 5 at worst now,as long as the suns keep winning at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back