Preview Round 5, 2023: Collingwood v St.Kilda - Adelaide Oval, Sunday 16th April, 4:50PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Magpies

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Saints

Votes: 53 58.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
faith is a wonderful thing, but objective assessment is reality, he's not even getting selected as an emergency during what is probably the biggest injury crisis ever seen in the history of the AFL. And like i say if you have watched him play for Sandy you can see why Lyon will have great issue with selecting him, he's probably your classic "bruise free" definition in the AFL. As I say, trying to be kind and respectful but you are making it hard with the spiritual faith jargon.
Your obsession with Cooper Sharman, and constant references to the Titanic, lead me to the conclusion you have an unfulfilled fantasy 🤔

2olxG3S.gif

I don't see many suggesting Cordy goes out for Membery but for mine, that makes the most sense.

We don't need Cordy as a ruck backup against Collingwood and he's been the least productive of our forwards so far.
100%

Phillipou’s form has been fine IMO

He’s a good contested ball winner too which makes him a good choice in the wet rather than swapping him out for a key forward
this

also worth noting phillipou has been spending more minutes higher up the ground mainly on the wing but also has attended stoppages

What is there to confuse?
If you have a 5-0 start to the season there is a very high probability you will play finals.
If you play finals you are giving yourself a chance to win the whole thing.
Means something in my book!
What I know for sure is that of teams who don't make finals, 100% don't make it to the grand final, and 0% have ever won a grand final ...

Pretty sure there are some learnings in that ...

Anybody seen the fox promo for Gather Round that is narrated by Tony Armstrong?

When he's hyping up the saints v pies game they showed the footage from when Malthouse called Milne a rapist... wouldn't have thought that was appropriate promotional material.

When he's hyping up the saints v pies game they showed the footage from when Malthouse called Milne a rapist... wouldn't have thought that was appropriate promotional material.
Then proceeded to show Milney saying “come on then campaigner” 🤣

Much like every fox show demanding suspensions for big hits to take it out of the game, 'think of the kids' kind of things, cuts to an ad break for lets say the hawks/geelong match and its basically all the things that would get players suspended 'this rivalry, omg, how cool are these hits' lol

I think the fact that we only really played 3/4 of football on the weekend will help us recover for this game. The fourth quarter was largely bruise free, training drill football
Our pressure was still at 190 in the last quarter, which is elite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if we're too big sticking with Cordy.

I like Paton on the ground and Peris in as the sub.

About 2cm taller than last week. Members 1.88 paton 1.86

Membrey you'd have to assume has done a mini preseason and won't lack run.

I don't see many suggesting Cordy goes out for Membery but for mine, that makes the most sense.

We don't need Cordy as a ruck backup against Collingwood and he's been the least productive of our forwards so far.
Hasn't been unproductive, Paton seems the most likely sub for mine. Come's on, with fresh legs & bit of speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back